- New “Live-Fire” Restaurant to Open In May!
- Brahman Hills – Escape To A Sea Of Rolling Green Slopes
- The World Federation of Miniaturists Exhibition
- Pilgrim’s Rest
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Hobby-X 2016 Is Your One-Stop Craft Haven!
- Bubbles & Bottles
- The Perfect Presents For Kids
- Brilliantly Broadway
- Not The #Fullmoonnightmarket
- A New Market Is Opening In Linden!
Weekly Joburg Guide
The Laser Beautique is just the place if you’re looking to rejuvenate your body and mind, and be... Read More
Top 5 Events This Week
Why go? Luna Films is a pop-up cinema in Johannesburg that offers an intimate cinematic... Read More
What is Stockup.co.za? Stockup.co.za is a Johannesburg-based technology company which... Read More
Wine and Dine
For a restaurant that celebrates good old soul food made freshly and served with the upmost care,... Read More
Just in the south of Johannesburg is a wide range of South African flowers at Multiflora Flower... Read More
Saffron Guest House, located in the Melville area, offers free parking on-site and complimentary... Read More
Arts and Culture
The Nan Hua Buddhist Temple is open to the public everyday except on Mondays. For a guided tour of... Read More
Declutter your heart, declutter your life! There are certain treasures and keepsakes that we all... Read More