1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Find the Perfect gift at the SHF Festive Flash Sale
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Apollo Conferencing & Wedding Hotel
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 166 reviews
PJ B Says:
I can get use to the Portuguese cuisine, 1920 has not disappoint, great food, wonderful, full of heart management and staff. I’ll bring the family soon.
This is a very authentic Portuguese restaurant. The owner is omnipresent and makes a genuine attempt to ensure that the menu is explained to you. There are some very traditional Portuguese dishes...
We managed to get a booking here on a very stormy Johannesburg night. The restaurant is quiet, cozy, the owner Manny welcomes you personally, drinks order is taken quickly. Many is on hand to...