1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Commercial Property To Rent In Ferndale
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- The Hot Summer Clearance Sale at SHF Is Here
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Best Pubs And Bars To Watch The Game
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 171 reviews
Diane B Says:
Have eaten here on previous visits to SA and always enjoyed the food,Tuesday specials make for fantastic value,My husband and my brother-in -law always enjoy the prawns but I like to try something...
We have been at Mannie's since he opened, food always very good, prices have gone up, but always walk out feeling your money was well spent.
We arrived for an impromptu dinner and started with milho frito – golden squares of deep fried corn /maize “pap”. Thereafter I enjoyed the feijoada – a bean, beef, pork and chouriҫo stew. It was...