2B Cuisine is a contemporary café that qualifies as a breakfast, brunch and sandwich shop. Known for some of the best breakfasts in town, and famous for their eggs Benedict, homemade burgers and gourmet pizzas, 2B Cuisine is a small coffee shop but covers all bases. Now open for dinners, 2B Cuisine also caters corporate lunch cocktail platters. Customers can enjoy unique milkshake flavours, such as cookies and cream as well as hazelnut and honey. Situated in the heart of Bryanston, it is accessible and convenient for grabbing a snack or baked treat on the go.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
2B Cuisine is situated in Epsom Downs Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:2B Cuisine
Epsom Downs Shopping Centre, Corner William Nicol Drive and Sloane Street, Bryanston, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 07h00 - 18h00, Saturday - Sunday: 08h00 - 14h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café