4th Avenue in Parkhust started off as a avenue with a few antique stores back in the 70’s but today its bustling atmosphere is one of the busiest in Joburg!
The first coffee shop opened here in 1990 and that set the trend for the cafe culture that this street is known for. 4th Avenue also boasts a range of specialist and boutique stores such as interior design stores, hairdressers, art galleries, stationary shops and even a general hardware.
To find out more about 4th Avenue Parkhurst click here.
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- The #JoziWineRoute - April
- Urban Grind
- The Parkhurst Village Fair
- Milkshakes and Yummies
- Sugar 'n Ice
- Indulge In OTT #FreakShakes At Craft!
- Nice Is Just What Its Name Suggests
- Spa 88
- Sherbet Angel Studio Salon and Boutique
- Puri Thai Massage
- The Taphouse Pub