Famously known for being owned by the first SA Masterchef winner, Aarya specialises in African, Italian and Indian food. Deena Naidoo, owner of the restaurant, invites guests to come indulge in outstanding food and a memorable dining experience. The restaurant is named after Naidoo’s 10-year-old daughter and Aarya means noble, kind, dear, honourable, and favourable – also considered as the respectful manner to address women. Living up to the notion and aim of Masterchef South Africa, Aarya thrives on bringing together a diversity of people and cultures to dine together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Aarya is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Aarya – Sun Square Montecasino
Sun Square Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 06h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 159 reviews
Alana D Says:
There is a wide selection of food on the menu. The grilled halloumi starter was really good as was the mushrooms. For main I had arabiatta however unless you like really spicy food I wouldn't...
My husband and myself went for Dinner and then breakfast the following morning. The staff where soooo friendly and we felt so special. The food was out of this world and my husband is telling...
Aarya is the restaurant attached to Sun Square Montecasino. The establishment serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant features a well appointed bar and small lounge area with...