Famously known for being owned by the first SA Masterchef winner, Aarya specialises in African, Italian and Indian food. Deena Naidoo, owner of the restaurant, invites guests to come indulge in outstanding food and a memorable dining experience. The restaurant is named after Naidoo’s 10-year-old daughter and Aarya means noble, kind, dear, honourable, and favourable – also considered as the respectful manner to address women. Living up to the notion and aim of Masterchef South Africa, Aarya thrives on bringing together a diversity of people and cultures to dine together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Aarya is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Aarya – Sun Square Montecasino
Sun Square Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 06h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 191 reviews
William G Says:
I has an amazing freshly made prawn curry and roti excellent flavor my wife went for the calamari tubes starter which unfortunately was a bit tough. However we enjoyed the meal and will certainly...
We had our monthly business lunch here Friday. The team and I really enjoyed the food. The t-bone was really done perfectly. The curry we had was outstanding! The owners wife visited our table after...
We had great service from the staff although they were very busy. The service was up to standard. We had the breakfast buffet and they served a good variety of different foods. The environment was...