Famously known for being owned by the first SA Masterchef winner, Aarya specialises in African, Italian and Indian food. Deena Naidoo, owner of the restaurant, invites guests to come indulge in outstanding food and a memorable dining experience. The restaurant is named after Naidoo’s 10-year-old daughter and Aarya means noble, kind, dear, honourable, and favourable – also considered as the respectful manner to address women. Living up to the notion and aim of Masterchef South Africa, Aarya thrives on bringing together a diversity of people and cultures to dine together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Aarya is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Aarya – Sun Square Montecasino
Sun Square Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 06h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 170 reviews
We had a great 5 year anniversary at Aarya on Saturday. The staff really went out of their way to make it a most memorable occasion. The food was amazing and the chocolate mousse cake a big surprise...
Waseem B Says:
This is a formal restaurant I feel. I went after my Matric Dance for dinner. The food and service was great. A place to take a lady on a date.
We tried this restaurant over this past weekend to have dinner. We tried the 'Deena's best' dish. Food was awesome and the portions was very generous. Definitely worth a go. The service however was...