Famously known for being owned by the first SA Masterchef winner, Aarya specialises in African, Italian and Indian food. Deena Naidoo, owner of the restaurant, invites guests to come indulge in outstanding food and a memorable dining experience. The restaurant is named after Naidoo’s 10-year-old daughter and Aarya means noble, kind, dear, honourable, and favourable – also considered as the respectful manner to address women. Living up to the notion and aim of Masterchef South Africa, Aarya thrives on bringing together a diversity of people and cultures to dine together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Aarya is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Aarya – Sun Square Montecasino
Sun Square Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 06h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 176 reviews
Michael O Says:
Excellent food ! The staff were very friendly and their service outstanding ! I Can certainly recommend this restaurant at Sun Square Montecasino
This is a famous restaurant as it was started by a master chef winner. The food is way to simple to live up to the master chef reputation and I can't say that anything on the menu really impressed...
Unfortunately only had breakfast twice no lunch or dinner. So difficult to really judge. Breakfast was not unlike many other hotel restaurants. Good quality wide enough variety of food coupled with...