At Abloom Spa Retreat customers can expect to experience the tranquility of their own designated therapist. This 5- star retreat destination lies in an undiscovered bush valley amidst all nature’s glory.
Spa treatments are done in whatever setting you prefer- the privacy of your own suite, or outside in the bush, should it be a single treatment or a romantic full day couples’ package. Guests will not be stranded as there’s a lodge nearby for accommodating conveniences.
They use spa products that are green and bio degradable. They also use top of the range South African products of Africology that have no chemicals and preservatives. The spa experience is available to guests at any day of the week, but booking is always essential.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
Abloom Bush Lodge & Spa Retreat is located on the outskirts of Gauteng (between OR Tambo International Airport of Johannesburg and the Kruger National Park) in Klipfontein, Cullinan.
Venue Name:Abloom Bush Lodge & Spa Retreat
Klipfontein K118, Cullinan, South Africa, 1000.
Opening Hours:Always Open
Price Range:R300 - R7190 (prices vary depending on treatment type and duration).
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 84 reviews
We've been before, and made the mistake of self catering. After experiencing Lowie's cooking, I suggest that you leave the self catering for another time. He could be head chef at any fancy Sandton...
We visited Abloom for our first anniversary and received a warm welcome, after which we enjoyed a quiet and private stay. The room was beautifully appointed and clean. It contained all the amenities...
Stayed for two nights for my wedding anniversary, the food is very good, accommodation is clean and very spacious. If privacy is what you are looking for then I can recommend Abloom, the only time...