ABSA Art Gallery, located in ABSA Towers North in Johannesburg CBD, hosts monthly contemporary art exhibitions and the prominent L’Atelier Award. The gallery has an impressive art collection, from large-scale commissioned pieces to young contemporary artists and historical South African pieces dating back to the 1900s.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vanilla Sunday
- The Gardens
- 1818 Hip Hop Jam Sessions Vol 3
- Celebrate Christmas At Joziburg Lane This Year!
- Yoga At Joburg Park Station
- GLB 1st Bday Party
- Joziburg Lane Opening Party
- Top Rooftop Wedding Spots in Johannesburg
- Joziburg Lane Is Here To Stay!
- The Third Joziburg Lane Festival Is Here!
- Don’t Miss Round Two Of Joziburg Lane Festival
ABSA Art Gallery is located on Main Street in Johannesburg CBD.
Venue Name:ABSA Art Gallery
ABSA Art Gallery, 161 Main Street, Johannesburg
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment