This traditional Portuguese place situated in Bryanston, is a chain well-known for selling food that is commonly shared amongst families. Adega offers a casual dining experience and quality, light meals that are of traditional Portuguese cuisine. Their menu includes varieties of seafood (sushi, shellfish and one kilo prawn specials) and traditional Portuguese dishes such as Caldo Verde, sliced Chourico, Trinchado, Prawn Nacional as well as a broad selection of alcoholic beverages. With a lot of specials that run throughout the year, one of them being the Happy Hour of half-price cocktails everyday between 15h00 and 18h00, Adega is also good value for money. Plus a wine club, lunch club and birthday club are just some of the opportunities that customers can subscribe to and join at any Adega branch.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Adega (Bryanston) is situated in Grosvenor Crossing, Bryanston.
Grosvenor Crossing, Corner of William Nicol Drive and Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 11h00 - till late
Price Range:R320 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 110 reviews
Ohh we had a lovely meal. I ordered their oxtail and my partner ordered the King prawns, we were not disappointed at all. The food was divine. The oxtail was cooked to perfection succulent and...
Les H Says:
We felt like Prawns so where did we choose? Of course we went to Adega. We shared a kilo of king prawns and they were fit for a king!
Stuart C Says:
We have been to this restaurant a number of times over the years but hadn't been for 18 months. We had always had great meals and service but this time around it couldn't have been more...