Looking for some African art, craft and gift ideas? Then the African Craft Market is the perfect spot. You can expect to find beautiful crafts, African art, figurines, traditional clothing, table wear, jewellery and much, much more.
For more information visit their website.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
The African Craft Market is a consumer haven for locals and travellers. Here you will find the vibrant cultures of Africa gathered under one roof, in the heart of Rosebank.
Venue Name:African Craft Market
50 Bath Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 09h00 - 18h00, Friday: 09h00 - 19h00, Sat, Sun & Pub Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:Free entrance
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 265 reviews
Christine V Says:
I was able to haggle prices down to 25% or less of the asking cost. They're quite used to tourists and many don't know what their goods are worth. Especially when it comes to gemstones. In the age of...
If you are looking for a few cheap trinkets to remind you of your travels, this is a conveniently located souvenir venue. However your visit will create a lot of attention from vendors and items are...
We visited Rosebank at the end of our trip to South Africa. By this time we have collected a small amount of South African artefacts, but the stalls at Rosebank were excellent. Unfortunately we...