Looking for some African art, craft and gift ideas? Then the African Craft Market is the perfect spot. You can expect to find beautiful crafts, African art, figurines, traditional clothing, table wear, jewellery and much, much more.
For more information visit their website.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
The African Craft Market is a consumer haven for locals and travellers. Here you will find the vibrant cultures of Africa gathered under one roof, in the heart of Rosebank.
Venue Name:African Craft Market
50 Bath Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 09h00 - 18h00, Friday: 09h00 - 19h00, Sat, Sun & Pub Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:Free entrance
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 224 reviews
A great choice of artefacts from the whole continent. Great to browse to find special pieces or small gifts! Bargaining is mandatory!
We visited this to get my watch fixed! There is a recommended watch repairer just as you go in down the stairs on the right Ahmed,. A genuine repairer who knows his stuff and good value. Meanwhile...
My husband and I made the mistake of just "browsing" this market since it was at the beginning of our three week journey through South Africa. Well, I can honestly say this was the best market we...