Looking for some African art, craft and gift ideas? Then the African Craft Market is the perfect spot. You can expect to find beautiful crafts, African art, figurines, traditional clothing, table wear, jewellery and much, much more.
For more information visit their website.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
The African Craft Market is a consumer haven for locals and travellers. Here you will find the vibrant cultures of Africa gathered under one roof, in the heart of Rosebank.
Venue Name:African Craft Market
50 Bath Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 09h00 - 18h00, Friday: 09h00 - 19h00, Sat, Sun & Pub Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:Free entrance
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 209 reviews
Wanted to purchase african gifts for family and friends. We had the Rosebank market recommended to us. It is situated at a large modern shopping mall with good parking. We found a number of stalls...
Jan 3: The Art & Craft market at Rosebank is a must visit to purchase local artefacts. While at the entry, there is a small place, there is an entire basement to explore. Be sure to bargain. The...
Worth a visit to get genuine local crafts, most often from the actual artist making the crafts. Reasonable prices although best to shop arround and haggle a little.