Looking for some African art, craft and gift ideas? Then the African Craft Market is the perfect spot. You can expect to find beautiful crafts, African art, figurines, traditional clothing, table wear, jewellery and much, much more.
For more information visit their website.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
The African Craft Market is a consumer haven for locals and travellers. Here you will find the vibrant cultures of Africa gathered under one roof, in the heart of Rosebank.
Venue Name:African Craft Market
50 Bath Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 09h00 - 18h00, Friday: 09h00 - 19h00, Sat, Sun & Pub Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:Free entrance
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 248 reviews
Deborah C Says:
So many lovely things to see and buy. Nothing is to much for the individual seller. They go far and beyond to find your desired item.
Lots of variety, great for gifts, prices are good and you can negotiate. A very colorful and friendly place to shop and look around.
Each time we are in the area we make a point of going to Rosebank on Sunday for the terrific African market. The place is loaded with interesting arts and crafts of contemporary design as well as...