Looking for some African art, craft and gift ideas? Then the African Craft Market is the perfect spot. You can expect to find beautiful crafts, African art, figurines, traditional clothing, table wear, jewellery and much, much more.
For more information visit their website.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – March 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
The African Craft Market is a consumer haven for locals and travellers. Here you will find the vibrant cultures of Africa gathered under one roof, in the heart of Rosebank.
Venue Name:African Craft Market
50 Bath Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 09h00 - 18h00, Friday: 09h00 - 19h00, Sat, Sun & Pub Holidays: 09h00 - 17h00
Price Range:Free entrance
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 239 reviews
Lucio G Says:
Perfect place to take home some awesome souvenirs. From jewelry, all the way to art work for your home. We ended up coming here after a few people recommended this place to us, and man the group and...
Geeta R Says:
The display was great! Strolling around and watching some of the artists at work was intriguing. Not sure about the prices. The mall closes about 6 pm so the whole Rosebank mall area is closed by...
Charlotte C Says:
Went looking for a few bits as gifts for family as well as something to remember my trip by. There is a wide variety of goods from small soapstone animals to large, detailed wooden masks. The market...