African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel is a franchise 5-star hotel located in Melrose Arch. The hotel offers stylish rooms, upmarket amenities and spacious bathrooms. African Pride Hotel features a luxurious pool and guests can look forward to fine dining.
The hotel’s interior décor is spacious and chic. All rooms have moonlighting, satellite television, and DVD players that come with complimentary films. Scented candles and quality amenities are included in the luxurious bathrooms.
African Pride Hotel offers an extensive buffet and à la carte dining. Cocktails are served at the hotel’s pool bar or colonial-style library.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Indian Motorcycles Comes To Melrose Arch
- Save A Life At Melrose Arch
- It’s Destination Christmas At Melrose Arch
- Yoga In The City – Melrose Arch
- Meet Sushi Burrito & Co. – The Coolest Fusion Restaurant In Town
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- The Gin Foraging Festival
- Experience An Urban Summer Holiday At Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! By Marriott Melrose Arch
- Expect Nothing But Luxury At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel This Summer
- Taste France At PAUL's Bakery
- Expect Nothing But Luxury At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel This Valentine’s Day
- Access the Extraordinary At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel This Summer
African Pride Hotel is located in Melrose Arch.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 742 reviews
Located in the Melrose Arch district, the hotel is in a perfect location. You can safely walk to many restarants, and its a quick drive to Sandton, Rosebank, or the CBD. The rooms are spacious and...
I stayed at AP Melrose Arch during a business trip and I can tell you that this place is amazing. Before arriving, I contacted concierge to book airport pickup and a tour and the response was very...
Danyale R Says:
The hotel is very cute. I liked it. The room albeit very small, was nice. They were skimpy on the amenities. We had to ask for small wash clothes and they only provided a small travel sized pack of...