African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel is a franchise 5-star hotel located in Melrose Arch. The hotel offers stylish rooms, upmarket amenities and spacious bathrooms. African Pride Hotel features a luxurious pool and guests can look forward to fine dining.
The hotel’s interior décor is spacious and chic. All rooms have moonlighting, satellite television, and DVD players that come with complimentary films. Scented candles and quality amenities are included in the luxurious bathrooms.
African Pride Hotel offers an extensive buffet and à la carte dining. Cocktails are served at the hotel’s pool bar or colonial-style library.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Churchills Bar Gin Foraging Festival
- Experience An Urban Easter Holiday At Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! By Marriott Melrose Arch
- Expect Nothing But Luxury At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel This Easter
- Taste France At PAUL's Bakery
- Expect Nothing But Luxury At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel This Valentine’s Day
- Access the Extraordinary At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel This Summer
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Christmas Night Market
- Enjoy A City Summer Getaway At Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! By Marriott! Melrose Arch
- The Great Moyo Re-Launch
- Johannesburg Pride
African Pride Hotel is located in Melrose Arch.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 636 reviews
Conveniently located within Melrose Arch Shopping Centre, The staff are friendly and they provide 5 star service & facilities. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, the hotel is beautiful & breakfast...
Caroline S Says:
Visited this hotel last year on Business. Facilities are great and the staff lovely. They could not do enough to help everyone. The area around the hotel is also quiet, safe and clean. The local...
Javid L Says:
I stayed at this hotel for one night while I was preparing to head the Kruger for safari the next day. It's in a great part of town and there are several bars/restaurants and even a comedy club...