A Gift from Air France
It’s that time of year again… ‘tis the season for giving and Air France is offering you a gift towards your travel with a discount voucher to the value of R1 000. This festive offer is valid for online bookings made at www.airfrance.co.za for the route Johannesburg – Paris return in any booking class!
This offer is available until 27 November 2016 and valid for outbound travel by 31 March 2017. *Other conditions apply. So, if you were thinking of surprising family or friends with a visit this festive season, or want to give the gift of travel to a loved one, here’s the perfect opportunity!
The exclusive discount code for this offer is JOBURG704. Click here to find out more about how to claim your discount.
What To Expect In All Four Travel Classes When Flying with Air France
Travellers will enjoy comfort, quality and efficiency in the Economy cabin. A return Economy class fare from Johannesburg to Paris starts from just R9 840, all inclusive (conditions apply). To make your flight more enjoyable and comfortable, Air France will provide:
- A pillow and fleece blanket, as well as a sleep mask to help you get a good night’s sleep, plus a refreshing towel to freshen up.
- Entertainment in the form of movies, music, and games are available and updated every month. All seats sport personal video screens.
- Headphones are also provided to ensure premium sound quality, insulation and listening comfort.
- Comfortable and adjustable seats with a seat back that inclines to 118°, offering comfort while preserving your personal space.
- Gourmet meals and hot or cold drinks are on offer. Best of all, Air France offers champagne in all classes. They also offer meals especially designed for kids.
For more information about their Economy Class, click here.
Premium Economy Class
Take advantage of the Premium Economy cabin to rest, read or work in total freedom. A return Premium Economy class fare from Johannesburg to Paris starts from R18 350, all inclusive (conditions apply). With more space and increased peace and quiet, you will travel in a personal haven of comfort.
Premium Economy benefits are evident from the minute you arrive at the airport. From additional baggage allowance and access to SkyPriority, travelling will be a breeze. Air France’s Premium Economy Class offers:
- Improved comfort and an adjustable footrest.
- Travelers can ejoy the interactive video screen as well as a noise-reducing headset offering high-quality sound, a personal and adjustable reading lamp, an electronic PC outlet to charge your laptop, a wide tray table large enough to accommodate your laptop, a notebook and a personal USB port for all your work and entertainment needs.
- The Premium Economy cabin contains a limited number of seats that offers more space than the Economy cabin, providing you with the peace and quiet you seek.
- Other benefits include: a travel kit complete with personal care items which is redesigned every six months, a wool blanket, a feather pillow and a bottle of water.
- Also, includes gourmet cuisine served with wine and champagne.
For more information about their Premium Economy Class, click here.
For Air France, service à la française (French style) means making sure your trip is a pleasant and relaxing experience. A return Business class fare from Johannesburg to Paris starts from R35 956, all inclusive (conditions apply). Enjoy special treatment from the minute you arrive at the airport. This includes additional baggage allowance, the use of exceptional lounges plus SkyPriority. Whether you want to enjoy a refreshment, work, read the news or simply rest, their lounges are equipped to meet your every need.
Aboard the Air France Business Class, you can expect:
- An exclusive and restful environment with a seat designed for maximum comfort and easy transformation into a spacious bed.
- A personal screen so you can enjoy their complete entertainment lineup.
- Travellers will also receive a hypoallergenic feather pillow, a soft and soothing duvet, a “comfort and well-being” kit containing toiletries plus a Clarins skin treatment.
- Access to everything you need to work in comfort, including a power outlet to plug in your laptop or other electronic devices, an adjustable reading lamp, noise-cancelling headphones, a personal telephone to make calls via satellite and storage space for your documents or laptop.
- Discover their menu prepared by Michelin-starred grand chefs and savour prestigious French wines. In the Business cabin, your culinary voyage begins with a glass of champagne.
What can we say? C’est si bon!
For more information about their Business Class, click here.
Fly La Première (First Class)
Experience personalised service, luxury, and exclusive access with La Première! A return La Première (First class) fare from Johannesburg to Paris starts from R72 726, all inclusive (conditions apply). Upon arrival at the check-in counter you’ll receive a personal welcome and will be escorted through immigrations to the Slow Lounge at OR Tambo International Airport, where you will have access to an exclusive area dedicated to first-class passengers.
Once on board, you are personally introduced to the crew and invited to take your seat to take full advantage of the La Première travel experience. You can expect to receive:
- Attentive service from their staff at every moment. Whatever you need during your flight, the crew is ready to provide personalised service.
- A personalised coat service and a full range of accessories: sleepwear, slippers and a shoe bag for your shoes.
- A travel kit, complete with a selection of Carita facial and body care products to moisturise and refresh your skin.
- A seat that turns into a 2m bed complete with memory foam mattress and a Sofitel MyBed pillow and duvet.
- A spacious drawer located in front of your seat for storage of your essentials. A wide tray table is also provided so you have plenty of room to work or enjoy a meal with ease.
- A cozy bench so you can chat or share a meal with a travel companion.
- A 4-inch interactive video screen and access to a varied lineup of on-demand video. Practical amenities include a power outlet and reading lamp. Your seat has a massage feature and the ambient lighting ensure a comfortable flight.
- Superior meals from the gourmet menu. On flights departing from Paris, you can savour prestigious Aquitaine Sturia caviar and enjoy delights crafted by Joël Robuchon, Régis Marcon, Guy Martin, Anne-Sophie Pic and Michel Roth.
Isn’t La Première just the ultimate? We think so.
For more information about La Première, click here.
Please note that Air France operates 2 aircraft types on the Johannesburg-Paris route, namely the A380 and the Boeing 777-300. These operate on different days of the week, with the Boeing 777-300 being equipped with the new, BEST product. Both aircraft have their unique benefits and these are to be taken into consideration when choosing your day of travel.
JOBURG704 Discount Code – Terms and Conditions
- The discount code JOBURG704 is only valid for online reservations made on www.airfrance.co.za.
- Valid on Air France marketed and operated flights.
- Valid in all booking classes for the route Johannesburg-Paris return.
- Selling until 27 November 2016.
- Valid for outbound travel until 31 March 2017.
- The offer is only valid once per person.
- The offer is only valid for one person in a booking with more than one passenger.
- The offer is valid for a maximum of 100 uses in total.
- Depending on the chosen fare, other conditions may apply.
- Only the credit card option form of payment will qualify for the discount.
For More Information