Don’t feel like firing up the mincing machine? Does anyone even have one anymore? Alexander’s makes chopped herring, chopped liver and every other kind of Jewish deli food just as good as bobba used to make.
Alexander’s Delicatessen has been serving the northern suburbs with its quick fix deli food since 1997...
- Top Restaurants for Summer Dining
- Krunch Launches Its Summer Menu
- Restaurante Parreirinha 101
- Welcome To The Troyeville Hotel
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Buffets On A Budget
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Maharaja Restaurant
- Chaplin's Grill
- Trumps Grill
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Life Grand Café