The emphasis at Amani Spa at the Hyatt Regency is on light and space with many treatment rooms, including a couple’s treatment room.
Small groups in the form of a pamper party, corporate gathering, or whatever special event are also easily accommodated. The spa is also adept at organising functions from start to finish, according to the guest’s wishes, from catering, gifting and overnight accommodation.
Amani Spa’s signature spa rituals include hydrotherapy and holistic skin, beauty and body treatments which are specifically designed to bring harmony to the body, preserve youthfulness and enhance health and vitality.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
Amani Spa is located on the 6th floor of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, just off of Oxford Road in Rosebank.
Venue Name:Amani Spa at the Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency Hotel, 191 Oxford Road, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2132.
Opening Hours:Open 7 days a week
Price Range:R260 - R4 135 (prices vary according to treatment type and duration).
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 13 reviews
Andy B Says:
I enjoyed the hot stone massage at this spa. It was very relaxing and exactly what I needed to relieve the stress and pain. The oils they used were pleasant too. Would recommend it.
Would love to try this space again. Sometimes you get the feeling that everything is working against the staff who want to give you a pleasurable experience. The facilities are very good. We ordered...
This was my second time here. It was magical, and the staff are so attentive and professional. This is definitely one of my favorite indulgences in Johannesburg.