Amani Spa offers a range of treatments from massages to luxurious treatments for men, and is perfect for group treatments with friends or a romantic spa day with a loved one.
And, for something a little different, make sure you try the Salt Therapy – after 40 minutes spent in the ultra-relaxing Salt Therapy room you will never want to leave!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
Located on the tenth floor of the Radisson Blu, Amani Spa has one of the best views of Sandton you will ever see. With its huge floor to ceiling windows the view is really the focus of the room, where you’re taken to relax pre and post treatment. There’s also a large Jacuzzi pool in the centre of the room, in case you want a dip after your treatment.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
Nompumelelo D Says:
I'm not someone who has been to a lot of spa treatments, but this definitely made me want more. I booked a foot massage for myself, my granny and my aunt just to say thank you for raising me. It was...
I went to the Amani Hyatt but it turned out i had made my booking with the one by Crowne Plaza. Amani Hyatt was fully booked so could not slot us in, so we had to go to Crowne Plaza,needless to say...
What a beautiful spa. Great environment with attention to details. Treatments are very good. The facial for a hour was amazing. Worth while if you want a own eve, zen like place.