Amani Spa offers a range of treatments from massages to luxurious treatments for men, and is perfect for group treatments with friends or a romantic spa day with a loved one.
And, for something a little different, make sure you try the Salt Therapy – after 40 minutes spent in the ultra-relaxing Salt Therapy room you will never want to leave!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
Located on the tenth floor of the Radisson Blu, Amani Spa has one of the best views of Sandton you will ever see. With its huge floor to ceiling windows the view is really the focus of the room, where you’re taken to relax pre and post treatment. There’s also a large Jacuzzi pool in the centre of the room, in case you want a dip after your treatment.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 13 reviews
Andy B Says:
I enjoyed the hot stone massage at this spa. It was very relaxing and exactly what I needed to relieve the stress and pain. The oils they used were pleasant too. Would recommend it.
Would love to try this space again. Sometimes you get the feeling that everything is working against the staff who want to give you a pleasurable experience. The facilities are very good. We ordered...
This was my second time here. It was magical, and the staff are so attentive and professional. This is definitely one of my favorite indulgences in Johannesburg.