Amici Pizzeria is a favoured little restaurant that offers everything Italian. Pizzas are prepared in a traditional wood burning oven to give patrons that traditional Italian pizza taste. Their menu extends to starters, salads, focaccia breads, pastas and desserts; offering an all round Italian menu. There are pizza specials on a Tuesday night, where customers get pizza for half price. Amici Pizzeria is a family pizzeria with a jumping castle for the little ones, plus an area where kiddies get to learn how to create their own pizzas. They also specialises in catering for kiddies parties, team building events, outdoor events, year-end functions, corporate functions and private parties.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Amici Pizzeria is located in Cramerview Village Centre on Main Road in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Amici Pizzeria
Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11h30 - 21h00, Sunday: 11h30 - 20h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
Tutti G Says:
When we visit our son and his family in Sandton, Johannesburg, we always pay Amici a visit for a delicious meal. The kids are entertained with special waitrons assigned to them, There is space to...
Juan v Says:
They have a number of restaurants open across the Joburg northern suburbs. Delicious thin based pizzas with the crust being crispy and the toppings plenty.
This review is for Amici Cramerview. We have been going for take-aways for many years but tonight we went and eat in. What a horrible service we had. The food is good but such socking service ruined...