Anti Establishment is a new vibey hipster pub in Braamfontein, where the culture of art, music, current affairs and religion is embraced and celebrated. The restaurant offers cocktails, craft beers, all sorts of pizzas and bar snacks fit for any conversation, a lazy Saturday afternoon or a quick supper with friends. Anti Establishment also shows off a great music selection from local artists.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- PartyFreaks Inner City Live Music And Lifestyle Festival Johannesburg
- Lets Play Outside Fest 2018
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg
Anti Establishment, located on De Beer Street, Braamfontein, is known as Jozi’s hipsters paradise.
Venue Name:Anti Establishment
10 De Beer Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Friday: 12h00 till late, Saturday: 11h00 till late
Price Range:R420 for two with alcohol
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining