Anti Establishment is a new vibey hipster pub in Braamfontein, where the culture of art, music, current affairs and religion is embraced and celebrated. The restaurant offers cocktails, craft beers, all sorts of pizzas and bar snacks fit for any conversation, a lazy Saturday afternoon or a quick supper with friends. Anti Establishment also shows off a great music selection from local artists.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
Anti Establishment, located on De Beer Street, Braamfontein, is known as Jozi’s hipsters paradise.
Venue Name:Anti Establishment
10 De Beer Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Friday: 12h00 till late, Saturday: 11h00 till late
Price Range:R420 for two with alcohol
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining