The menu at Aroma Café boasts many yummy treats as well as an array of cuisine from Asian Fusion to British to simple burgers and tea-time treats. Situated on the corner of William Nicol and Monte Casino Boulevard, this café is open for breakfast, lunch or coffee. The recently renovated playground area, covered by tall shady trees, means that tots can play whilst moms can keep an eye on them and still enjoy their meal. And when the weather takes a turns to the chilly side, the indoor section is exquisitely decorated and houses a toasty fireplace.
To find out more about Aroma Café click here.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
Aroma Café is the ideal place to bring small ones for a morning or afternoon of relaxed dining, tea parties or kids parties.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
Classy, Portuguese & Original, Been Established And Become Part Of Edenvale, One Of The Few Traditional Restaurants That"s Worth The Drive From Anywhere!
Clive E Says:
Our second visit confirmed our first impressions. Good, hard working folk serving up proper Portuguese food without any fuss. Its an out of the way joint, in the less than salubrious East Rand town...
Aubrey S Says:
Decided to try a new place near home and looked up on this website and as its reviews were ok went blind. It is a local restuarant in Edenvale off the beaten track which in itself is appealing. We...