The menu at Aroma Café boasts many yummy treats as well as an array of cuisine from Asian Fusion to British to simple burgers and tea-time treats. Situated on the corner of William Nicol and Monte Casino Boulevard, this café is open for breakfast, lunch or coffee. The recently renovated playground area, covered by tall shady trees, means that tots can play whilst moms can keep an eye on them and still enjoy their meal. And when the weather takes a turns to the chilly side, the indoor section is exquisitely decorated and houses a toasty fireplace.
To find out more about Aroma Café click here.
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Aroma Café is the ideal place to bring small ones for a morning or afternoon of relaxed dining, tea parties or kids parties.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Eira Moura is situated in Edenvale. Its a small delightful Portuguese restaurant with a variety of Mediterranean dishes which sends the taste buds to a new level. The service was excellent and there...
Phindi M Says:
I have had food from here 3 times. All 3 times were telephone and delivery orders so I cannot comment about the establishment and the experience. The food is however delicious. This is become my...
I have been frequenting Eira Moura for quite a while and the place simply cannot disappoint! The lamb curry and lamb shank are absolutely delicious and remind one of a proper home cooked meal just...