The menu at Aroma Café boasts many yummy treats as well as an array of cuisine from Asian Fusion to British to simple burgers and tea-time treats. Situated on the corner of William Nicol and Monte Casino Boulevard, this café is open for breakfast, lunch or coffee. The recently renovated playground area, covered by tall shady trees, means that tots can play whilst moms can keep an eye on them and still enjoy their meal. And when the weather takes a turns to the chilly side, the indoor section is exquisitely decorated and houses a toasty fireplace.
To find out more about Aroma Café click here.
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Aroma Café is the ideal place to bring small ones for a morning or afternoon of relaxed dining, tea parties or kids parties.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
This restaurant is owned and run by some fantastic proudly Madeiran people. We had really fantastic food. The Beef Trinchado and the Chicken ( Frango) are highly recommended. I will be returning...
Ockie V Says:
The food is good specially the goat stew on mondays Mamma and Ricky always there to look after you. Have nice comfortable bar and the service very good mostly european waitresses
Ivan L Says:
Really good Portuguese food, nice vibe and very good service. Has a pub and a separate section inside for diners. Frequent often for lunch and dinner