The menu at Aroma Café boasts many yummy treats as well as an array of cuisine from Asian Fusion to British to simple burgers and tea-time treats. Situated on the corner of William Nicol and Monte Casino Boulevard, this café is open for breakfast, lunch or coffee. The recently renovated playground area, covered by tall shady trees, means that tots can play whilst moms can keep an eye on them and still enjoy their meal. And when the weather takes a turns to the chilly side, the indoor section is exquisitely decorated and houses a toasty fireplace.
To find out more about Aroma Café click here.
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Aroma Café is the ideal place to bring small ones for a morning or afternoon of relaxed dining, tea parties or kids parties.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
- Starters were good value - Main course of kingklip was somewhat overpriced. Vegetables were overlooked and tasteless. - Main course prawn curry had adequate amount of prawns, quality was...
Darryl C Says:
visited this lil gem a couple of times over the years and every time it has left me impressed! friendly service and fast! they wear wrist watches and when u need service at your table it is just a...
The staff are very friendly and attentive. They even recall previous visits and what you like to order. Traditional portuguese flavours. Well priced.