The menu at Aroma Café boasts many yummy treats as well as an array of cuisine from Asian Fusion to British to simple burgers and tea-time treats. Situated on the corner of William Nicol and Monte Casino Boulevard, this café is open for breakfast, lunch or coffee. The recently renovated playground area, covered by tall shady trees, means that tots can play whilst moms can keep an eye on them and still enjoy their meal. And when the weather takes a turns to the chilly side, the indoor section is exquisitely decorated and houses a toasty fireplace.
To find out more about Aroma Café click here.
- The Hit Musical, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
Aroma Café is the ideal place to bring small ones for a morning or afternoon of relaxed dining, tea parties or kids parties.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
What a fabulous authentic experience. The staff were incredibly helpful to my aged mom in her wheelchair and the food was good old fashioned Mozambique Portuguese! This restaurant is down to earth...
An easy laid back vibe with great Portuguese food. Excellent service, a lekker evening out. Genuine value for money.
I have been to Eira Moura for many a different occasion, 21st, Business Lunch, End year Function, sport events and couples night out. Good Food with a great Portuguese selection of dishes.