The menu at Aroma Café boasts many yummy treats as well as an array of cuisine from Asian Fusion to British to simple burgers and tea-time treats. Situated on the corner of William Nicol and Monte Casino Boulevard, this café is open for breakfast, lunch or coffee. The recently renovated playground area, covered by tall shady trees, means that tots can play whilst moms can keep an eye on them and still enjoy their meal. And when the weather takes a turns to the chilly side, the indoor section is exquisitely decorated and houses a toasty fireplace.
To find out more about Aroma Café click here.
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
Aroma Café is the ideal place to bring small ones for a morning or afternoon of relaxed dining, tea parties or kids parties.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
I have been frequenting Eira Moura for quite a while and the place simply cannot disappoint! The lamb curry and lamb shank are absolutely delicious and remind one of a proper home cooked meal just...
Sociable Portuguese restaurant, good food, good service - atmosphere reminds of good old family taverna with mama cooking old family recipes.
- Starters were good value - Main course of kingklip was somewhat overpriced. Vegetables were overlooked and tasteless. - Main course prawn curry had adequate amount of prawns, quality was...