Avalanche offers skiing, snowboarding, bum boarding and tubing on a 65 meter ski slope with a drag lift to get skiers to the top. Avalanche also caters for functions and it is possible to arrange skiing or snowboarding lessons as well. A kids jungle gym, a restaurant and a bar are available for when skiing becomes too tiresome. The ski shop stocks the widest range of ski apparel possible for those who want to take this exciting sport seriously. To find out more about Avalanche click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Presenting the first and only Olympic certified artificial Skiing & Snowboarding slope in Africa, Avalanche in Cedar Square.
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursday-Saturday: 9:00am-11:00pm, Sunday:9:00am-5:00pm
Price Range:R200 per person
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues