Avalanche offers skiing, snowboarding, bum boarding and tubing on a 65 meter ski slope with a drag lift to get skiers to the top. Avalanche also caters for functions and it is possible to arrange skiing or snowboarding lessons as well. A kids jungle gym, a restaurant and a bar are available for when skiing becomes too tiresome. The ski shop stocks the widest range of ski apparel possible for those who want to take this exciting sport seriously. To find out more about Avalanche click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Hit Musical, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
Presenting the first and only Olympic certified artificial Skiing & Snowboarding slope in Africa, Avalanche in Cedar Square.
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursday-Saturday: 9:00am-11:00pm, Sunday:9:00am-5:00pm
Price Range:R200 per person
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues