Avalanche offers skiing, snowboarding, bum boarding and tubing on a 65 meter ski slope with a drag lift to get skiers to the top. Avalanche also caters for functions and it is possible to arrange skiing or snowboarding lessons as well. A kids jungle gym, a restaurant and a bar are available for when skiing becomes too tiresome. The ski shop stocks the widest range of ski apparel possible for those who want to take this exciting sport seriously. To find out more about Avalanche click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
Presenting the first and only Olympic certified artificial Skiing & Snowboarding slope in Africa, Avalanche in Cedar Square.
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursday-Saturday: 9:00am-11:00pm, Sunday:9:00am-5:00pm
Price Range:R200 per person
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues