Avalanche offers skiing, snowboarding, bum boarding and tubing on a 65 meter ski slope with a drag lift to get skiers to the top. Avalanche also caters for functions and it is possible to arrange skiing or snowboarding lessons as well. A kids jungle gym, a restaurant and a bar are available for when skiing becomes too tiresome. The ski shop stocks the widest range of ski apparel possible for those who want to take this exciting sport seriously. To find out more about Avalanche click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
Presenting the first and only Olympic certified artificial Skiing & Snowboarding slope in Africa, Avalanche in Cedar Square.
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursday-Saturday: 9:00am-11:00pm, Sunday:9:00am-5:00pm
Price Range:R200 per person
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues