Avalanche offers skiing, snowboarding, bum boarding and tubing on a 65 meter ski slope with a drag lift to get skiers to the top. Avalanche also caters for functions and it is possible to arrange skiing or snowboarding lessons as well. A kids jungle gym, a restaurant and a bar are available for when skiing becomes too tiresome. The ski shop stocks the widest range of ski apparel possible for those who want to take this exciting sport seriously. To find out more about Avalanche click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kasi Movie Nights Official
- Spanish Festival
- Joburg Ballet and Friends A Dazzing Gala
- BeerHouse Fourways Silent Disco
- Untapped Collab Craft Brew Fest
- Silent Yoga @ Montecasino
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Karaoke Night @ Beerhouse Fourways
- Guess What? Shelli NT Went To See The Sound Of Music!
- World International Health Day
- Fourways Farmers Market Huawei Joburg Day Bus Tour
- Tiger's Milk Cedar Square Is Hip And Happening
Presenting the first and only Olympic certified artificial Skiing & Snowboarding slope in Africa, Avalanche in Cedar Square.
Cedar Square, Cedar Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursday-Saturday: 9:00am-11:00pm, Sunday:9:00am-5:00pm
Price Range:R200 per person
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues