Balkan Burger has taken Johannesburg markets by storm and is probably the most popular meal to have when you at a market. You can find this family operated business in their unmistakable red, black and white bus. The Balkan Burger truck operates at several markets like Arts on Main, Neighbour Goods Market in Braamfontein and Fourways Farmer Market. The Balkan Burger is created using a “somun” bread (a soft, chewy flat bread) which is infused with a meat flavor. It is topped with a meat patty, a portion of vegetables and a traditional, red pepper- based sauce.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
Balkan Burger is can be found at various markets around Jozi.
Venue Name:Balkan Burger
20 Gleneagles Road, Greenside, Johannesburg/
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: Closed, Tuesday to Saturday: 11AM to 4PM
Price Range:R75 per person (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining