Balkan Burger has taken Johannesburg markets by storm and is probably the most popular meal to have when you at a market. You can find this family operated business in their unmistakable red, black and white bus. The Balkan Burger truck operates at several markets like Arts on Main, Neighbour Goods Market in Braamfontein and Fourways Farmer Market. The Balkan Burger is created using a “somun” bread (a soft, chewy flat bread) which is infused with a meat flavor. It is topped with a meat patty, a portion of vegetables and a traditional, red pepper- based sauce.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
- A Passage To Bollywood
- Explore Braamfontein
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- A Whisky Experience Like No Other
Balkan Burger is can be found at various markets around Jozi.
Venue Name:Balkan Burger
20 Gleneagles Road, Greenside, Johannesburg/
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: Closed, Tuesday to Saturday: 11AM to 4PM
Price Range:R75 per person (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining