At Bamboo Farmers’ Market expect to find all your local and organic fresh produce – which include duck products, free-range organic fruit and vegetables, raw honey, olives, lemon products, fair-trade coffee, dried fruits, farm butter, cupcakes, lasagna, pesto, breads and much more. The market is open every Saturday from 09h00 to 13h00. For more information click here
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
Bamboo Farmers’ Market in Melville is where you will find locally grown and fresh produce, that is hand-picked just for you!