At Bamboo Farmers’ Market expect to find all your local and organic fresh produce – which include duck products, free-range organic fruit and vegetables, raw honey, olives, lemon products, fair-trade coffee, dried fruits, farm butter, cupcakes, lasagna, pesto, breads and much more. The market is open every Saturday from 09h00 to 13h00. For more information click here
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
- Fashion Boutiques In 44 Stanley
- Halloween ComicFest
- 27 Boxes Night Market
- The Federal Restaurant Is James Diack's Latest Creation
- Explore Melville
- Moshito Street Festival
- The Stuff We Love: Refound Fashion
- Secret Sunrise Volume 9
Bamboo Farmers’ Market in Melville is where you will find locally grown and fresh produce, that is hand-picked just for you!