Founded in 2003, Banjaara has become very popular in South Africa over the years, with a few branches found across the country. The restaurant has an extensive menu with a variety of all your favourite authentic north Indian cuisine. Not only can you make a booking or walk-in and enjoy the table service, but take away options are also available. Banjaara also serves alcohol. And vegetarian options are offered for all the herbivores who enjoy a tasty Indian meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
Banjaara is an Indian restaurant located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 25 reviews
Joanita R Says:
I ordered take-away food from Banjaara. The service was friendly and efficient. Banjaara offers an extensive menu at a reasonable price. The food we ordered arrived within 10 minutes. The portion...
Delicious authentic Indian food. Flavours come through with every bite. Waiters are knowledgeable about the menu and service is quick.
What a great evening out at this restaurant. Been there a couple of times and the food and service was excellent everytime. If you love spicy food then you will love this restaurant. By far the...