Founded in 2003, Banjaara has become very popular in South Africa over the years, with a few branches found across the country. The restaurant has an extensive menu with a variety of all your favourite authentic north Indian cuisine. Not only can you make a booking or walk-in and enjoy the table service, but take away options are also available. Banjaara also serves alcohol. And vegetarian options are offered for all the herbivores who enjoy a tasty Indian meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch
Banjaara is an Indian restaurant located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 26 reviews
First and last time I ever come here. Someone's hair was cooked into the food. Not one strand... this looked like someone had a haircut and the cut hair was mixed into the food.
Joanita R Says:
I ordered take-away food from Banjaara. The service was friendly and efficient. Banjaara offers an extensive menu at a reasonable price. The food we ordered arrived within 10 minutes. The portion...
Delicious authentic Indian food. Flavours come through with every bite. Waiters are knowledgeable about the menu and service is quick.