Founded in 2003, Banjaara has become very popular in South Africa over the years, with a few branches found across the country. The restaurant has an extensive menu with a variety of all your favourite authentic north Indian cuisine. Not only can you make a booking or walk-in and enjoy the table service, but take away options are also available. Banjaara also serves alcohol. And vegetarian options are offered for all the herbivores who enjoy a tasty Indian meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kasi Movie Nights Official
- Spanish Festival
- Joburg Ballet and Friends A Dazzing Gala
- BeerHouse Fourways Silent Disco
- Untapped Collab Craft Brew Fest
- Silent Yoga @ Montecasino
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Karaoke Night @ Beerhouse Fourways
- Guess What? Shelli NT Went To See The Sound Of Music!
- World International Health Day
- Fourways Farmers Market Huawei Joburg Day Bus Tour
- Tiger's Milk Cedar Square Is Hip And Happening
Banjaara is an Indian restaurant located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 27 reviews
Valerie K Says:
The restaurant doesn't look like much. Take away section at the bottom and a few tables on the first floor. If you're looking for a fancy decor, you're at the wrong place! But the food is very tasty...
First and last time I ever come here. Someone's hair was cooked into the food. Not one strand... this looked like someone had a haircut and the cut hair was mixed into the food.
Joanita R Says:
I ordered take-away food from Banjaara. The service was friendly and efficient. Banjaara offers an extensive menu at a reasonable price. The food we ordered arrived within 10 minutes. The portion...