Founded in 2003, Banjaara has become very popular in South Africa over the years, with a few branches found across the country. The restaurant has an extensive menu with a variety of all your favourite authentic north Indian cuisine. Not only can you make a booking or walk-in and enjoy the table service, but take away options are also available. Banjaara also serves alcohol. And vegetarian options are offered for all the herbivores who enjoy a tasty Indian meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Banjaara is an Indian restaurant located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
Nicky N Says:
Banjaara is Excellent serving great Indian lamb and chicken dishes, the Restaurant is situated in an excelelnt location in the Leaping Frog Shopping Centre on William Nicol. Staff is friendly and...
graham a Says:
Me & My fiance came into your branch for dinner ,our first time in your branch as we had been to one of the other branches which we where dissapointed ,we decided to give your store a chance . Our...
Staff friendly and helpful. Great curry's at a very reasonable price. Lots of choice and prepared to your taste, ie mild, medium or hot.