Founded in 2003, Banjaara has become very popular in South Africa over the years, with a few branches found across the country. The restaurant has an extensive menu with a variety of all your favourite authentic north Indian cuisine. Not only can you make a booking or walk-in and enjoy the table service, but take away options are also available. Banjaara also serves alcohol. And vegetarian options are offered for all the herbivores who enjoy a tasty Indian meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Banjaara is an Indian restaurant located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre, Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
graham a Says:
Me & My fiance came into your branch for dinner ,our first time in your branch as we had been to one of the other branches which we where dissapointed ,we decided to give your store a chance . Our...
Staff friendly and helpful. Great curry's at a very reasonable price. Lots of choice and prepared to your taste, ie mild, medium or hot.
Authentically modern, good quality food, intimate, service is amazing and the area is safe and secure