What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Joburg Restaurateur, James Diack, To Open Fourth Restaurant
- Melrose Arch Kicks off A Two-Month Celebration Of Art
- WIN A High Tea For Two At The Palazzo Hotel
- WIN With Skoobs Champagne Bar
- WIN A Night Out For 2 At Montecasino
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Neigh-Bours Magical Medieval Fayre 2017
- The SA Motoring Experience 2017
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 166 reviews
Patrice S Says:
I wouldn't mind staying there again but it wouldn't be my first choice. We had to change rooms because our first room was set up like a motel and the door went outside and we didn't feel safe. Then...
Great location in a good part of town. The room was clean, cleverly designed and beautifully decorated, simple and modern. Bed comfortable, bathroom clean. I expected the noise from the club...
I wouldn't mind to visit again, as a young man who like's traveling Bannister was my greatest experience yet!! Thank you! Excellent location of the hotel in the center of city. Good food and good...