What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 129 reviews
The service was very good and staff was very friendly and the hotel was neat. I enjoyed my stay.... The only thing that was not good is the breakfast. I have nothing to add but the service was the...
What I like about the hotel is the bar/dinning area and the breakfast is good at a low price. The majority of the stuff was friendly and willing to assist. The problem was the lamp mounted right on...
We stayed over at the hotel for one night. It was pleasant, the rooms neat and clean as well as the bathrooms. The downstairs bar had good music and food. The breakfast the next day was good as...