What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Stonehaven's Carols By Candlelight
- Sally Williams Has Arrived At Melrose Arch
- The Script Live
- What You Need To Know About "Africa's Highest Events Venue"
- Collective Soul Live
- Bryan Adams - Get Up World Tour
- Santana Is Coming Back To SA
- Ford EcoSport: The Budget Soccer Mom Mobile
- BMW Opens Up Shop In Newtown
- You Say Tomato We Say Hello Tomato
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 175 reviews
Convenient, close to all amenitie. Caretakers on this property know what they're doing and understand what their guest expect from an establishment of this nature. I'm coming back here noma...
At first when i got there i was disappointed at the view of my room as it was facing to the back, we asked to change rooms and the staff was very friendly in assisting us. We also made good friends...
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful with recommendations of where to go and where not to go as well as organizing our transfer to the airport. The room was clean and even though...