What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- Sexy Groovy Love - The Secret Safari Part II
- Deep In The Forest 2016
- Kasi Rap Festival
- Skhumba Hlophe Live #1stOfAll
- Vanilla Sunday -Nicci Beach 7th Birthday Celebration
- TMZ Annual Gala Dinner
- Run Your Crew With Adidas
- Beetle Juice - Costume Party
- Global Freedom Dance Festival
- Joburg Pride After Party
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 105 reviews
The room was very small with hardly any space for luggage. There was no air conditioner, making the room hot and stuffy. There was a broken light and the curtain was complicated to move. The streets...
I loved the breakfast and the service. It is such a simple setup and is located in a very eventful area. Although it is noisy at night, it is the ideal place to stay because it is close to all the...
I loved the hotel, it's not my first time staying there. So as I said before, if you want to relax and rest, this is not the hotel for you because that street is always busy and there are bars next...