What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Introducing Joburg's Choice
- Ready, Steady, Wok! Simply Asia Celebrity Cook-Off
- There's A Brand-New Pantomime Heading To Emperors Palace This May!
- Don't Miss The Action-Packed Holiday Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino This April
- A Toast To Our 600th Edition
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 139 reviews
I spent my last 2 days in Africa in Jo'burg- not ideal, but this was a pleasant enough place in what felt like a safe area. The staff was very helpful, and the breakfast was pretty good, with a...
I think the location is good however the suite itself doesn't have the quality it is expected as per it's cost (price). Please improve the tidiness and the aroma. The sheets are of low quality and...
Good place, clean, comfortable and with a great location. It's superb to go with friends or couple, its in a street where you can eat, drink, very calm. Also on saturday it has in front the...