What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
- The Soweto Deep House Festival
- GOGO Music pres. CORE at Kitcheners
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 118 reviews
super hotel, nice Staff, no problems at all. Staff very helpful, I ate also, so wonderful people, it was possible to talk to tchem even I am a stranger and white, if I go to SA once again, probably I...
I came to Joburg for work and weekend pleasure and found Bannister exactly as I wanted it: Practical and friendly, with a nice and lively urban atmosphere. It is a good place to stay for those who...
The hotel hosts a bar where - at least on fri/sat nights - a DJ cares about really good music that converts the place into an indoor/outdoor disco. Very cool. Located in trendy Braamfontein, Saturday...