What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Black Panther In 4DX? Yup, Nu Metro Has Your Back
- What's Up With Brian Lara Rum Eatery In Linden
- Big Name Tattoo Artists Flock To South Africa
- Food Pairing
- Moeng Winery Gala Dinner
- Culture 011
- The National Launches A Brand-New Bar Snack Menu
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 178 reviews
This is close to universities, area was good with easy transport links. There are a lot of bars and places to eat nearby. Close to Mandela bridge, constitution hill and Park station. the hotel has a...
The worst service I've ever received from the hotel!!.Had to park my car in the car park but they couldn't help me because they didn't want to get rained on.They made me wait outside until the rain...
Everything was fine, even check in 8 am was free, no extra costs, restaurant has reasonable prices electronical cards, safe, quiet rooms, staff were friendly, supermarkets are near, railway station...