Bassline is located in Newtown Cultural Precinct in Johannesburg. Established in 1994, it was then located in Melville but moved to Newtown in 2003.
The concert venue has hosted big festivals such as Urban Voices, Joy of Jazz and Arts Alive. Artists such as HHP, Louie Vega, Wyclef and many others have passed through the Bassline doors.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- BMW Opens Up Shop In Newtown
- Yoga At The Station
- Totalsports Women's Race Joburg
- Comedy Station – August 2017 Edition
- LongTable Dinner At Turbine Hall
- Saints & Rebels - NYE 2016
- French PIC NIC
- The MOVIE Music Festival
- Fenomena Phestival - 2017 Warm Up Party
- TOY TOY Feat. Butane and Dubspeeka
- Run Your Crew With Adidas
- Beetle Juice - Costume Party