Beefcakes is not only known for their delicious service, but their food is definitely something to experience at least once (or twice) in your life. Not only do they cater to the standard meat-eaters, vegetarians also have great options to choose from too.
The venue is best for groups looking for an amazing night out filled with tons of fun and unforgettable memories. You can make a booking for larger groups or parties but walk-ins are also welcome; everyone is entitled to a fabulous night at this venue.
Plus, those thirsty for a hot or cold beverage – from strong or creamy coffee to light or exotic drinks – there’s something for everyone!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
Beefcakes has four branches, this venue is located in Illovo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 59 reviews
The girls and I decided to a Christmas party, and what better place to have than at beefcakes! Let me tell you, It really didn't disappoint. The service was great, the show was fabulous, the burgers...
Beefcakes provided a very fun night out. The service from our waiter was very good and he was very friendly. The entertainment was awesome and we had so much fun. Bit pricey, but for once in a while...
I used to be a big fan of Beefcakes, as I enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek vibe with all the hot muscular guys. Later at night as the parties got wilder it was even more fun. Predictably it became...