Beefcakes is not only known for their delicious service, but their food is definitely something to experience at least once (or twice) in your life. Not only do they cater to the standard meat-eaters, vegetarians also have great options to choose from too.
The venue is best for groups looking for an amazing night out filled with tons of fun and unforgettable memories. You can make a booking for larger groups or parties but walk-ins are also welcome; everyone is entitled to a fabulous night at this venue.
Plus, those thirsty for a hot or cold beverage – from strong or creamy coffee to light or exotic drinks – there’s something for everyone!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
Beefcakes has four branches, this venue is located in Illovo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 57 reviews
I used to be a big fan of Beefcakes, as I enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek vibe with all the hot muscular guys. Later at night as the parties got wilder it was even more fun. Predictably it became...
Helmut V Says:
Beefcakes Illovo is known for the excellent dragshows and hospitality. The food is good, but a bit pricey. Overall, still a great experience and the laughter is good for the soul
Beefcakes was quite an entertaining night out. We had a very friendly waiter who was obviously handsome and ripped. The R250 pp fee included a custom hamburger and chips as a well as a drag show. The...