Benmore Gardens is the perfect place to go to for a quick shop, a bite to eat or a night out. It has a selection of necessity shops like banks, cellphone shops, Woolies, Pick n Pay and restaurants. There are also other shops like jewellery stores, dry-cleaners, travel stores and a Postnet. Benmore Gardens also frequently holds food festivals on the weekends. To find out more about Benmore Gardens click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
- The Arnold Classic Africa 2017
- Healthy (Chocolate) Eating For The Kids This Holiday
- Free The Night 17 – U18
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
Benmore Gardens, situated in Sandton, is a small scale shopping centre that caters for both luxury and necessity.
Venue Name:Benmore Gardens
Cnr Grayston Drive & Benmore Road, Benmore, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 15h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 14h00