Benmore Gardens is the perfect place to go to for a quick shop, a bite to eat or a night out. It has a selection of necessity shops like banks, cellphone shops, Woolies, Pick n Pay and restaurants. There are also other shops like jewellery stores, dry-cleaners, travel stores and a Postnet. Benmore Gardens also frequently holds food festivals on the weekends. To find out more about Benmore Gardens click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Benmore Gardens, situated in Sandton, is a small scale shopping centre that caters for both luxury and necessity.
Venue Name:Benmore Gardens
Cnr Grayston Drive & Benmore Road, Benmore, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 15h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 14h00