Benmore Gardens is the perfect place to go to for a quick shop, a bite to eat or a night out. It has a selection of necessity shops like banks, cellphone shops, Woolies, Pick n Pay and restaurants. There are also other shops like jewellery stores, dry-cleaners, travel stores and a Postnet. Benmore Gardens also frequently holds food festivals on the weekends. To find out more about Benmore Gardens click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
Benmore Gardens, situated in Sandton, is a small scale shopping centre that caters for both luxury and necessity.
Venue Name:Benmore Gardens
Cnr Grayston Drive & Benmore Road, Benmore, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 15h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 14h00
Type of Shopping:Malls