Benmore Gardens is the perfect place to go to for a quick shop, a bite to eat or a night out. It has a selection of necessity shops like banks, cellphone shops, Woolies, Pick n Pay and restaurants. There are also other shops like jewellery stores, dry-cleaners, travel stores and a Postnet. Benmore Gardens also frequently holds food festivals on the weekends. To find out more about Benmore Gardens click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SingabantuBenefit Fashion Show
- Toddler Seminar 2018
- Cars, Coffee & Donuts Sandton City Rooftop
- RMB WineX 2018
- Mother and Daughter Event
- Inanda High Goal Invitational 2018 Starts Polo Season
- Amberley Open Day
- The Grande Parade - Electronic Edition
- Design Johannesburg
- Replay FW18 Collection Takes Joburg By Storm
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
Benmore Gardens, situated in Sandton, is a small scale shopping centre that caters for both luxury and necessity.
Venue Name:Benmore Gardens
Cnr Grayston Drive & Benmore Road, Benmore, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 15h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 14h00