There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- First Up On Our Team's #NoRegrets2018 Challenges, Rameez Jumps Off A Bridge!
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Joburg, Entries Are Now Open For The 2018 Discovery Get Active Weekend in Cape Town!
- January Night Market
- Beat The Bad Breath Before Valentine's Day With Nova Breath
- Help Us Build Our Joburg.co.za App
- Editorial Internship
- Share The Love With Cadbury P.S. This Valentine's Day
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Flight Centre Has Beach Break Deals You Don't Want To Miss
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
Matthew G Says:
We visit Joburg every year. To see family and it has become a tradition to visit this place each trip. No frills but tasty boerekos and decent coffee and there's a quirky shop too.
The atmosphere is relaxed and decor very rustic. The food is really tasty and different (from yesteryear). Great for breakfast and lunch. Our family thoroughly enjoyed a relaxed lunch at reasonable...
Jenny S Says:
7 ladies having Brunch. Had a lovely time not being rushed and enjoying lots of chatting, catching up and we all had the Jaffles. Some had the mince & cheese, some had the scrambled egg, bacon...