There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Harties Craft Beer & Gin Festival
- Outdoor Movie Night
- Totalsports Women's Race Joburg
- Easy Saturday Street Food Market
- Irene Village Market
- Reefsteamers Winter Open Day
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite and The Beauty Box Woman's Day Event!
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- DCF Family Fun Day
- Mamba Republic
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- The Winter Market At Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
Louis V Says:
Poor, unfriendly, slow service. The worst coffee I have ever tasted. Jaffels had lots of filling, but tasteless. Toilets right next to the kitchen. Will never go back.
Rya-Mari M Says:
This place is off the beaten track in Bergbron and has an information atmosphere with good service and food. The menu offers numerous interesting options like jaffels, roosterkoeke and more. I had...
My husband and I had breakfast there yesterday. He had breakfast jaffels and I had melkkos. The jaffels were OK, but one was a little pale (not well toasted) and the fried potatoes were obviously...