There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Marvellous Creations Is Hitting Jozi Sweethearts By Storm
- Snuggle Buddies
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- Discovery 947 Rhythm Run
- The Girl On The Train
- The Hottest Tech Gadgets For Kids
- Varsity Open Days
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Family-Friendly Holiday Spots Around South Africa
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
My husband and I had breakfast there yesterday. He had breakfast jaffels and I had melkkos. The jaffels were OK, but one was a little pale (not well toasted) and the fried potatoes were obviously...
Early morning breakfast on the west side of JHB at the Bergeron Plaaskombuis brought back many child hood memories, The breakfast is dominated by Africana options. All this is presented in simple...
It feels as though you are back on the family farm, the menu brings wonderful memories - roosterkoek, jaffles, home made bread baked in a real coal stove, home made ginger beer - everything served...