There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Restaurante Parreirinha
- La Campana
- Calisto's Portuguese Restaurant
- Hanging Out With The Coolest Guys In Whisky
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Make Your Gift A Little More Personal With Thomas Sabo
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
Rya-Mari M Says:
Such a lovely venue with menu items like "braaibrode; melkkos" and more. It's situated at a nursery so keep an eye open for it. Take your time as service is relaxed but food makes it worth the wait...
Louise v Says:
Good to have the Plaaskombuis in Bergbron to enjoy food that is different from that at the usual coffee shops around. The food is good. Unfortunately I have a suggestion: please give your waitresses...
This i quite the charmimg place to visit! Staff is friendly and service is prompt! As we only had coffee I cannot say what the food is like, but it looks very inviting and delicious! The atmosphere...