There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- The East Rand Show 2017
- Important Details About The Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Top Country Restaurants Around Johannesburg
- Emperors Palace Has A Festive Entertainment Lineup You Don't Want To Miss!
- Cookbook Review and Recipes: Olami, Simple, Nourishing, Fresh
- The Johnson's Baby Healthy Skin Project
- Taking A Look At James Diack's Il Contadino
- Arbour Café & Courtyard's Fresh Summer Menu
- Check Out These Hot New Netflix Originals
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
The atmosphere is relaxed and decor very rustic. The food is really tasty and different (from yesteryear). Great for breakfast and lunch. Our family thoroughly enjoyed a relaxed lunch at reasonable...
Jenny S Says:
7 ladies having Brunch. Had a lovely time not being rushed and enjoying lots of chatting, catching up and we all had the Jaffles. Some had the mince & cheese, some had the scrambled egg, bacon...
Salome M Says:
Breakfast or lunch, great place to go, but go hungry! Starting with a little mug of homemade "gemmerbier" on the house, take your time to decide, no one is rushing to get you fed and out. Traditional...