There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Jozi Kids Talk Heritage, Food and Fun
- SHF's Clearance Sale Is Back With Up To 75% Off Selected Items
- Snow White - The Ballet
- Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon 2017
- WIN: #AddPringles To Every Occasion
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- Jake Gyllenhaal Inspires In New Movie, "Stronger"
- Must-Have Braai Gadgets
- Heritage Tours In Gauteng
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Jozi's Favourite Smokehouses
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
Anthea Memory A Says:
Arriving at Plaaskombuis, one almost feels that the incomplete building and "basic" nursery does the welcoming a disservice. Perhaps having the entrance separate may be something to...
Louis V Says:
Poor, unfriendly, slow service. The worst coffee I have ever tasted. Jaffels had lots of filling, but tasteless. Toilets right next to the kitchen. Will never go back.
Rya-Mari M Says:
This place is off the beaten track in Bergbron and has an information atmosphere with good service and food. The menu offers numerous interesting options like jaffels, roosterkoeke and more. I had...