There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 10 reviews
It feels as though you are back on the family farm, the menu brings wonderful memories - roosterkoek, jaffles, home made bread baked in a real coal stove, home made ginger beer - everything served...
I can really recommend Plaaskombuis to all who have missed their ouma's home cooking. Food is delicious with very large portions. Service is a little slow but the food makes up for it
Rya-Mari M Says:
Such a lovely venue with menu items like "braaibrode; melkkos" and more. It's situated at a nursery so keep an eye open for it. Take your time as service is relaxed but food makes it worth the wait...