Bikram Yoga is a demanding 26 posture (asana) series with 2 breathing exercises (pranayama), done in a room heated to 40°C for 90 minutes. The heat allows for safe and deep stretching while simultaneously flushing and detoxifying every single system of the body, from bones to skin, inside out. This aids in relieving stress and tension, strengthening and toning muscles, regulating body weight, increasing blood circulation, preventing chronic diseases and limiting the effects of aging, with the intention of restoring the body to its natural health. Classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Bikram Yoga Fourways is situated on the second floor of design Square, yogis are treated to a panoramic view of the Northern Suburbs of Gauteng whilst they practice their yoga.