Bikram Yoga is a demanding 26 posture (asana) series with 2 breathing exercises (pranayama), done in a room heated to 40°C for 90 minutes. The heat allows for safe and deep stretching while simultaneously flushing and detoxifying every single system of the body, from bones to skin, inside out. This aids in relieving stress and tension, strengthening and toning muscles, regulating body weight, increasing blood circulation, preventing chronic diseases and limiting the effects of aging, with the intention of restoring the body to its natural health. Classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Bikram Yoga Fourways is situated on the second floor of design Square, yogis are treated to a panoramic view of the Northern Suburbs of Gauteng whilst they practice their yoga.