Billy G is a buffet restaurant located in the Italian inspired Montecasino. Though Monte is popularly known for the casino side of things, there are some great restaurants you can visit with family or friends. It is a family friendly restaurant with an extensive variety of buffet style food. From chicken, ribs, sushi, to desserts including soft-serve ice cream, which is one of the most popular options with Billy G regulars. Billy G is also available for booking, which is recommended as it tends to fill up quickly over weekends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Billy G is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area. There is another branch located at Silver Star Casino in Muldersdrift.
Venue Name:Billy G
Opening Hours:12noon - 3pm, 6pm - 9pm
Price Range:R165 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 66 reviews
There is always a wide variety of dishes and dessert available. The food is great most of the time. The waiters are always on the ball. I would definitely recommend the Billy G in Monte comparing it...
Jay D Says:
Visiting this establishment after a long absence was a shock to say the very least. I had booked to take my family for breakfast on Saturday morning, upon arrival people without bookings were pushed...
levy s Says:
Always heard about Billy G. The food and etc. Well it didn't disappoint as such but there were some things that bothered me. Because a lot of people have parties there, it tends to be very loud...