Billy G is a buffet restaurant located in the Italian inspired Montecasino. Though Monte is popularly known for the casino side of things, there are some great restaurants you can visit with family or friends. It is a family friendly restaurant with an extensive variety of buffet style food. From chicken, ribs, sushi, to desserts including soft-serve ice cream, which is one of the most popular options with Billy G regulars. Billy G is also available for booking, which is recommended as it tends to fill up quickly over weekends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Billy G is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area. There is another branch located at Silver Star Casino in Muldersdrift.
Venue Name:Billy G
Opening Hours:12noon - 3pm, 6pm - 9pm
Price Range:R165 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 65 reviews
Jay D Says:
Visiting this establishment after a long absence was a shock to say the very least. I had booked to take my family for breakfast on Saturday morning, upon arrival people without bookings were pushed...
levy s Says:
Always heard about Billy G. The food and etc. Well it didn't disappoint as such but there were some things that bothered me. Because a lot of people have parties there, it tends to be very loud...
Annalien d Says:
We often enjoy dinner at Billy G. I like the buffet type set up as I don't have to wait for my food. Very convenient when you have kids around. I really enjoyed the cold starters. The main course...