In the middle of suburbia, 15 minutes from Johannesburg City, a backpacker’s dream stay is waiting. The Birches Backpacker Lodge boasts a blue swimming pool, a braai area and a tea garden that will see you drink at least three pots of rooibos in a single sitting. The rooms are clean and comfy and the showers hot and spotless. Be sure to check out one of Joburg’s best B&Bs.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Fairy Dust - A Family Magic Show
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- June 16 History Celebration
- JoziWalks2018 The Wilds
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- Senior Digital Account Manager
- East Rand Wedding Show 2018
- Wakanda Life Market
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- The Art Of Flavour Soweto Experience
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
The Birches Lodge is a backpacker and bed and breakfast in the northern suburbs.
Venue Name:Birches Backpacker Lodge
39 Anton van Wouw str, Roosevelt Park, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
Tracy & Richard o Says:
Highly recommend. Met kind travelers who were ending their trip and have us their camping gear. Safe location. Clean room and bathroom with fast wifi. Easy to get around with Uber. Ian is very...
What an amazing place! The host is friendly, beds and rooms are good and clean. Bathrooms are always clean, the relaxing are at the pool is the best, oh and they have NetFlix here. Will definately...
Chad G Says:
Beautiful pool and garden, communal space where you can play your own music on the speaker system, a peaceful tea garden, clean and tidy rooms and bathroom, a chill space with netflix and a great...