In the middle of suburbia, 15 minutes from Johannesburg City, a backpacker’s dream stay is waiting. The Birches Backpacker Lodge boasts a blue swimming pool, a braai area and a tea garden that will see you drink at least three pots of rooibos in a single sitting. The rooms are clean and comfy and the showers hot and spotless. Be sure to check out one of Joburg’s best B&Bs.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Neigh-Bours Magical Medieval Fayre 2017
- The SA Motoring Experience 2017
- Sugar-Free And Carb-Conscious Living
- How to Get into a Career in Financial Services
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Eating South Indian Food At Saravanaa Bhavan
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women & Art 2.0
The Birches Lodge is a backpacker and bed and breakfast in the northern suburbs.
Venue Name:Birches Backpacker Lodge
39 Anton van Wouw str, Roosevelt Park, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
Tracy & Richard o Says:
Highly recommend. Met kind travelers who were ending their trip and have us their camping gear. Safe location. Clean room and bathroom with fast wifi. Easy to get around with Uber. Ian is very...
Ricky J Says:
What an amazing place! The host is friendly, beds and rooms are good and clean. Bathrooms are always clean, the relaxing are at the pool is the best, oh and they have NetFlix here. Will definately...
Chad G Says:
Beautiful pool and garden, communal space where you can play your own music on the speaker system, a peaceful tea garden, clean and tidy rooms and bathroom, a chill space with netflix and a great...