In the middle of suburbia, 15 minutes from Johannesburg City, a backpacker’s dream stay is waiting. The Birches Backpacker Lodge boasts a blue swimming pool, a braai area and a tea garden that will see you drink at least three pots of rooibos in a single sitting. The rooms are clean and comfy and the showers hot and spotless. Be sure to check out one of Joburg’s best B&Bs.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Don't Miss These Unbelievable Deals From Flight Centre
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Container Living Just Hit Maboneng
- Do You Know Which City Is The Healthiest In South Africa?
- The Social Music & Food Festival
- The Haunted Woods With #PiP 2017
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Halloween Fun For All - 2017
- There's A New Geldhof Factory Store In Town!
- Take A Break With Flight Centre
The Birches Lodge is a backpacker and bed and breakfast in the northern suburbs.
Venue Name:Birches Backpacker Lodge
39 Anton van Wouw str, Roosevelt Park, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
Tracy & Richard o Says:
Highly recommend. Met kind travelers who were ending their trip and have us their camping gear. Safe location. Clean room and bathroom with fast wifi. Easy to get around with Uber. Ian is very...
Ricky J Says:
What an amazing place! The host is friendly, beds and rooms are good and clean. Bathrooms are always clean, the relaxing are at the pool is the best, oh and they have NetFlix here. Will definately...
Chad G Says:
Beautiful pool and garden, communal space where you can play your own music on the speaker system, a peaceful tea garden, clean and tidy rooms and bathroom, a chill space with netflix and a great...