At the Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre they pride themselves on offering you a four star property at three star rates with service standards that simply make your life easier. The Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre epitomises this philosophy.
Set on thirty acres of landscaped garden, in the Heart of the East Rand, the Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre boasts 330 executive hotel rooms, 23 conference rooms and a recreational facility creating an attractive and tranquil atmosphere for all your “out of the office” corporate requirements.
Birchwood is located 7 km from Johannesburg International Airport and a stones throw from the East Rand Mall. Easily accessible from the R24 and R21 respectively, this unique Hotel and Conference Centre appeals to both leisure enthusiasts and business travellers alike.
The Birchwood Executive Hotel offers the most demanding business guest or event organiser an exciting range of meeting and event facilities coupled with dedicated and committed staff to ensure they deliver you peace of mind.
So whether it’s a conference, a product launch, a seminar, directors meeting or simply a special occasion, check out the Birchwood Executive Hotel, then check in for an event to be remembered.
Their facilities offer everything in only the best style from your wedding ceremony in their unique and quaint chapel, to your reception in the elegant halls, to your first night as husband and wife in one of the hotel’s luxurious honeymoon suites.
Their facilities are available for weddings as intimate as 50 guests to weddings as sociable as 400. Their well prepared menus vary from a filling breakfast, to a light luncheon or a scrumptious three course dinner. Their professional staff will cater to your every need.
Venue Hire Includes:
– Complimentary honeymoon suite on the evening of the wedding for the bridal couple with sparkling champagne and a gift.
– Full English Breakfast for the bridal couple the morning after the wedding.
– Use of the function room with a dance floor. Room must be vacated by 24h00. Should you wish to extend the ending time, the charge will be R1000 per hour or part thereof, VALID ONLY until 02h00.
– Standard cutlery, crockery and glassware.
– Wedding linen: cream tablecloths, cream linen serviettes, cream chair covers and a choice of standard colour overlays.
– A choice of three different styled candelabra stands for each table in gold or silver (excluding candles).
– Dressed tables with printed menu covers, individual name cards & table seating plan.
– Secure parking.
Chapel Hire Includes:
– Cost R1500
– Use of the chapel
– Chairs with chair covers
– Red carpet down aisle
– Podium with PA system and CD player and Standing Microphone EXCLUDING BRIDAL CD!
– Two gold candelabra stands (including candles)
– Table for signing the register
– A “Day Use Room” for the Bride to get changed in – ONLY IF THE CHAPEL IS BEING USED
THE BIRCHWOOD HOTEL CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE!
Their exclusive wedding venue offers the perfect atmosphere that any bride and groom could only wish for!
Their facilities offer everything in only the best style from your wedding ceremony in their unique chapel, to your reception in their elegant halls and your first night as husband and wife in one of the hotel’s luxurious suites.
Their facilities are available for weddings as intimate as 50 guests to weddings as sociable as 500.
Their well prepared menus vary from a filling breakfast, to a light luncheon or a scrumptious three course dinner. Their professional staff will cater to your every need.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL
- Babsy Mlangeni and Joe Nina to light up the Birchwood stage
- The H2O Original Party Will Be Making Waves Once Again
- South Africa's Children Book Fair 2017
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Burning Beach - The Fire Of Love
- UrbaNite 17
- Vanilla Sunday
- Electric Summer - Carnival
- La Campana
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
Birchwood Hotel is located in Boksburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 710 reviews
The yard is large and it has all the things that you need for a holiday like gym,spa, swimming pool, etc. I will definitely return with my family. The food was nice and room service was good. I...
Rooms well in order-both in space and tidiness. Transfer services were well executed on time. Diet well served on time and appropriate for taste. Conference rooms well prepared with excellent...
Samantha D Says:
Absolutely loved my stay and would recommend you 100%!! The staff was friendly, rooms were up to standard and the place was clean. Everything was just great. I would have loved to stay longer. When...