At the Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre they pride themselves on offering you a four star property at three star rates with service standards that simply make your life easier. The Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre epitomises this philosophy.
Set on thirty acres of landscaped garden, in the Heart of the East Rand, the Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre boasts 330 executive hotel rooms, 23 conference rooms and a recreational facility creating an attractive and tranquil atmosphere for all your “out of the office” corporate requirements.
Birchwood is located 7 km from Johannesburg International Airport and a stones throw from the East Rand Mall. Easily accessible from the R24 and R21 respectively, this unique Hotel and Conference Centre appeals to both leisure enthusiasts and business travellers alike.
The Birchwood Executive Hotel offers the most demanding business guest or event organiser an exciting range of meeting and event facilities coupled with dedicated and committed staff to ensure they deliver you peace of mind.
So whether it’s a conference, a product launch, a seminar, directors meeting or simply a special occasion, check out the Birchwood Executive Hotel, then check in for an event to be remembered.
Their facilities offer everything in only the best style from your wedding ceremony in their unique and quaint chapel, to your reception in the elegant halls, to your first night as husband and wife in one of the hotel’s luxurious honeymoon suites.
Their facilities are available for weddings as intimate as 50 guests to weddings as sociable as 400. Their well prepared menus vary from a filling breakfast, to a light luncheon or a scrumptious three course dinner. Their professional staff will cater to your every need.
Venue Hire Includes:
– Complimentary honeymoon suite on the evening of the wedding for the bridal couple with sparkling champagne and a gift.
– Full English Breakfast for the bridal couple the morning after the wedding.
– Use of the function room with a dance floor. Room must be vacated by 24h00. Should you wish to extend the ending time, the charge will be R1000 per hour or part thereof, VALID ONLY until 02h00.
– Standard cutlery, crockery and glassware.
– Wedding linen: cream tablecloths, cream linen serviettes, cream chair covers and a choice of standard colour overlays.
– A choice of three different styled candelabra stands for each table in gold or silver (excluding candles).
– Dressed tables with printed menu covers, individual name cards & table seating plan.
– Secure parking.
Chapel Hire Includes:
– Cost R1500
– Use of the chapel
– Chairs with chair covers
– Red carpet down aisle
– Podium with PA system and CD player and Standing Microphone EXCLUDING BRIDAL CD!
– Two gold candelabra stands (including candles)
– Table for signing the register
– A “Day Use Room” for the Bride to get changed in – ONLY IF THE CHAPEL IS BEING USED
THE BIRCHWOOD HOTEL CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE!
Their exclusive wedding venue offers the perfect atmosphere that any bride and groom could only wish for!
Their facilities offer everything in only the best style from your wedding ceremony in their unique chapel, to your reception in their elegant halls and your first night as husband and wife in one of the hotel’s luxurious suites.
Their facilities are available for weddings as intimate as 50 guests to weddings as sociable as 500.
Their well prepared menus vary from a filling breakfast, to a light luncheon or a scrumptious three course dinner. Their professional staff will cater to your every need.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hells Kitchen VI ft. International Artist Monkeyneck
- Octopia FSTVL
- Bride to Be Evening & Bridal Fair
- Make A Stop At Kota Joe For A Roadhouse Experience!
- Nicci Beach Presents: Lush Spring
- Adventure Sunday Spring Market
- Bride To Be Evening And Exhibition
- Spring Fiesta 2016
- Burning Beach Party
- Pandora – East Rand Mall
- Typo – East Rand Mall
- Spitz – East Rand Mall
Birchwood Hotel is located in Boksburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 416 reviews
The staff at Birchwood makes you feel important; starting from the bus driver to the Porter to your room. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and always willing to go an extra mile. The best part...
The staff at Birchwood always makes you feel at home with their excellent service. Birchwood hotel is an excellent place to stay whether on business or just leisure. It has an excellent shuttle...
i enjoy myself there and the place is also nice i l like the worker they must talk to us more because i feel like they need to make us feel at home and i feel like security people need to came room...