Bismillah Restaurant serves traditional Indian cuisine, with specialising chefs from Bangladesh who offer culinary knowledge and expertise. The menu has a large variety of authentic South East Asian dishes with firm favourites that include biryani, tikka, roti, curry and more. All their dishes are filled with aromas, glowing colours and evocative flavours of exotic masalas. The restaurant has an authentic dining style and offers catering for functions too.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
Bismillah Restaurant is located in Melville and offers an experience of South Asian cuisine (Bangladesh, Pakistan and South East India).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
Ate with a girlfriend who knew the area well . Enjoyed the food and service here. No frills just good food , delightful lassi drink , took me back to my years in Karachi . Friendly staff...
Barkat A Says:
Was craving for a traditional desi Pakistani curry and was recommended this place by friends. Be warned to be careful as this area fordsburg is notorious for its crime and I would recommend you go in...
The restaurant is a strictly no Alcohol venue so we do take outs . The food here is very reasonably priced , the portions very generous and exceptionally tasty - well worth a visit