If you’re looking for an intimate, fine dining restaurant, try Bistro Vine. Best known for their French cuisine and extensive wine list, it’s the perfect setting for a romantic lunch or dinner. Bistro Vine serves classic dishes such as Moules Frites (fresh mussels and chips with mayo), duck confit and bouillabaisse to name a few. You can also look forward to hearty meals such as the roast pork, braised lamb shoulder and provencal fish bake. Be sure to make a reservation beforehand as the restaurant only sits 60 guests and fills up quickly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Urban Grind
- The Parkhurst Village Fair
- Milkshakes and Yummies
- Sugar 'n Ice
- Indulge In OTT #FreakShakes At Craft!
- Nice Is Just What Its Name Suggests
Bistro Vine is located on 4th Avenue in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 121 reviews
Felicity K Says:
Bistro Vine is a great restaurant for hgh quality food, a wonderful atmosphere and always makes for an excellent evening out.
Fabulous atmosphere managing to merge the buzz of the street with the Parisian bistro indoors. Broad menu selection means there’s something appealing for everyone. The pear and blue cheese salad is a...
I just love Bistro Vine. What a lovely intimate restaurant with great staff and delicious food. I had the mushrooms as I wasn’t very hungry and we were going to a function for dinner so didn’t want...