If you’re looking for an intimate, fine dining restaurant, try Bistro Vine. Best known for their French cuisine and extensive wine list, it’s the perfect setting for a romantic lunch or dinner. Bistro Vine serves classic dishes such as Moules Frites (fresh mussels and chips with mayo), duck confit and bouillabaisse to name a few. You can also look forward to hearty meals such as the roast pork, braised lamb shoulder and provencal fish bake. Be sure to make a reservation beforehand as the restaurant only sits 60 guests and fills up quickly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Urban Grind
- The Parkhurst Village Fair
- Milkshakes and Yummies
- Sugar 'n Ice
- Indulge In OTT #FreakShakes At Craft!
- Nice Is Just What Its Name Suggests
Bistro Vine is located on 4th Avenue in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 118 reviews
Deidre S Says:
This is a refined restaurant with superb food-fine dining in French style at its best. Not for children
This is really my "go to" restaurant ... whether you just don't feel like cooking, it is an occasion to celebrate or dining with friends/family. I somehow have not been for a while but the...
You can have an authentic French bistro experience here with reasonable quality food. Some delicious, classic French dishes, but the limited menu doesn’t encourage frequent visits. Specials (that...