Indulge your senses from the moment you step into a haven of luxury at Body Sense Boutique situated in the new Nicolway Centre in Bryanston. Body Sense Boutique incorporates all the skin, nail and hair needs under one roof.
They use an additional line of famous brands like Kerastase, Redken and Moroccan oil that are bound to offer clients a lovely spa experience where all their beauty needs are taken care of. Professional therapists are assigned to customers for every physical treatment.
Patrons can enjoy an espresso or cupcake while they have their treatments done. Treatments are suitable for everyone- whether you’re a corporate professional, a mother, a personal assistant or an executive housewife.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Body Sense Boutique is a day spa situated in the Nicolway Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Body Sense Boutique
Shop U23A, Nicolway Bryanston, c/o William Nicol Drive & Wedgewood Link, Bryanston, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R380 - R710 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper