Indulge your senses from the moment you step into a haven of luxury at Body Sense Boutique situated in the new Nicolway Centre in Bryanston. Body Sense Boutique incorporates all the skin, nail and hair needs under one roof.
They use an additional line of famous brands like Kerastase, Redken and Moroccan oil that are bound to offer clients a lovely spa experience where all their beauty needs are taken care of. Professional therapists are assigned to customers for every physical treatment.
Patrons can enjoy an espresso or cupcake while they have their treatments done. Treatments are suitable for everyone- whether you’re a corporate professional, a mother, a personal assistant or an executive housewife.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
Body Sense Boutique is a day spa situated in the Nicolway Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Body Sense Boutique
Shop U23A, Nicolway Bryanston, c/o William Nicol Drive & Wedgewood Link, Bryanston, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R380 - R710 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper