Boksburg Boeremark is a community market where local farmers bring their fresh produce to sell early every Saturday morning.
Affectionately known as “die Boeremark deur die gemeenskap vir die gemeenskap”, this market has some of the best quality local farmed goods such as plants, tuisgebakte (homemade) cakes, biscuits, yoghurts, and breads. Some of the tastiest braaivleis such as boerewors, chops, steaks, cured meats and biltong can also be found here. Besides the scrumptious food, there are also lots of of arts, crafts and homemade furniture pieces on sale.
To find out more about the Boksburg Boeremark click here.
- Hells Kitchen VI ft. International Artist Monkeyneck
- Octopia FSTVL
- Bride to Be Evening & Bridal Fair
- Make A Stop At Kota Joe For A Roadhouse Experience!
- Nicci Beach Presents: Lush Spring
- Adventure Sunday Spring Market
- Bride To Be Evening And Exhibition
- Spring Fiesta 2016
- Burning Beach Party
- Pandora – East Rand Mall
- Typo – East Rand Mall
- Spitz – East Rand Mall