Boksburg Boeremark is a community market where local farmers bring their fresh produce to sell early every Saturday morning.
Affectionately known as “die Boeremark deur die gemeenskap vir die gemeenskap”, this market has some of the best quality local farmed goods such as plants, tuisgebakte (homemade) cakes, biscuits, yoghurts, and breads. Some of the tastiest braaivleis such as boerewors, chops, steaks, cured meats and biltong can also be found here. Besides the scrumptious food, there are also lots of of arts, crafts and homemade furniture pieces on sale.
To find out more about the Boksburg Boeremark click here.
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL
- Babsy Mlangeni and Joe Nina to light up the Birchwood stage
- The H2O Original Party Will Be Making Waves Once Again
- South Africa's Children Book Fair 2017
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Burning Beach - The Fire Of Love
- UrbaNite 17
- Vanilla Sunday
- Electric Summer - Carnival
- La Campana
- Colour In The Sun Joburg