Servings: 4 servings
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons bourbon
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, then add fish to bag and seal.
2. Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
4. Coat pan with cooking spray.
5. Add fish and marinade to pan.
6. Cook fish for 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, or until desired degree of doneness.
7. Place 1 fillet on plate, drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce.
8. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions and 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds.