Brauhaus of Melville is German restaurant serving an authentic German cuisine. Their menu consists of beef goulash, pork steak and sour beef roast, starters and snacks, famous German sausages, hot dishes and desserts. Brauhaus also serves a wide variety of beers and Gemütlichkeit with a twist.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
- Fashion Boutiques In 44 Stanley
- Halloween ComicFest
- 27 Boxes Night Market
- The Federal Restaurant Is James Diack's Latest Creation
- Explore Melville
- Moshito Street Festival
- The Stuff We Love: Refound Fashion
- Secret Sunrise Volume 9
As the name suggests, Brauhaus of Melville, is located in Melville and serve authentic German cuisine.
Venue Name:Brauhaus of Melville
Corner of 7th Street and 3rd Avenue, Melville, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Sunday: 16h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R 250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants