Established in 1976, Bryanston Organic & Natural Market specialises in organically grown fresh produce and delicious deli foods. However crafts, gifts, jewellery and clothing made from only natural materials, can also be found here. There are four different eateries catering to a multitude of tastes, as well as live music. There are also many kiddies activities such as face painting. To find out more about the Bryanston Organic & Natural Market click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Open every Thursday and Saturday from 09h00 to 15hoo Bryanston Organic & Natural Market is definitely worth a visit, as it sources some of the best organic local goods in Joburg.
Venue Name:Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
40 Culross Road, Sandton, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every Thursday and Saturday from 9am - 3pm
Price Range:Free entrance
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 83 reviews
Jodie F Says:
While visiting Jo'burg we had family take us here to buy unique handmade gifts to take home. The market has a lovely atmosphere and we really enjoyed our morning. It was so nice to meet the people...
Steve H Says:
This market has been going for years which is testament to its popularity. The roofed stalls are gathered around a courtyard which also has other clusters of stalls. The atmosphere is intimate...
Mandy B Says:
A wonderful environment in which to relax, enjoy a cuppa, and wander through the stalls. You can rely on good quality, from fresh produce to hand-made products and many more offerings. Always...