Established in 1976, Bryanston Organic & Natural Market specialises in organically grown fresh produce and delicious deli foods. However crafts, gifts, jewellery and clothing made from only natural materials, can also be found here. There are four different eateries catering to a multitude of tastes, as well as live music. There are also many kiddies activities such as face painting. To find out more about the Bryanston Organic & Natural Market click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
Open every Thursday and Saturday from 09h00 to 15hoo Bryanston Organic & Natural Market is definitely worth a visit, as it sources some of the best organic local goods in Joburg.
Venue Name:Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
40 Culross Road, Sandton, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every Thursday and Saturday from 9am - 3pm
Price Range:Free entrance
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 74 reviews
we spent a lazy couple of hours browsing the markets. Had good coffee and some Banting muffins. Bought some Banting nut butters yum yum from Jozi nut butter and a great bird guide from the...
We spent a lovely Saturday morning browsing and listening to music. Lots of food choices and seating. Children's areas and activities. Good vibe and worth a visit.
This is a good local market with a variety of stalls. Many do fit the expected theme though a few random options around. Come earlier for fresh bread and best fruit and veg. The dosas are something...