Established in 1976, Bryanston Organic & Natural Market specialises in organically grown fresh produce and delicious deli foods. However crafts, gifts, jewellery and clothing made from only natural materials, can also be found here. There are four different eateries catering to a multitude of tastes, as well as live music. There are also many kiddies activities such as face painting. To find out more about the Bryanston Organic & Natural Market click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
Open every Thursday and Saturday from 09h00 to 15hoo Bryanston Organic & Natural Market is definitely worth a visit, as it sources some of the best organic local goods in Joburg.
Venue Name:Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
40 Culross Road, Sandton, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every Thursday and Saturday from 9am - 3pm
Price Range:Free entrance
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 87 reviews
This is in a neighborhood in the suburbs of JoBurg but easy to get to with a taxi. This is a circular shaped open air market that is nicely laid out. I don't know how many stalls there were but I...
Market is inside school ground so no alcohol Few food stalls and local speciality stores like antiques and clothing and jewelry stores Thursday and Saturdays only up until 3
Nice market but we find the merchant very pricey. This market has placed itself in the upper end of product pricing. The food is ok but again expensive. Not sure I can recommend a visit unless you...