What is it?
The Relationship Builder workshop is aimed at both couples and singles who want to get a better understanding of the relationship dynamics that happen between two people. The workshop uses Imago Therapy and NLP principles to identify what goes on in our relational space. Here, you will learn:
- what the “Silent Treatment” means,
- simple tools to communicate more effectively,
- how to ask for what you want or need from your partner,
- to understand the relationship cycle that every couple experiences and how to overcome it,
- how when the conversation stops, discontent sets it,
- and how to identify the common relationship stumbling blocks that can easily be overcome.
Guests don’t have to be in a relationship to attend the Relationship Builder Workshop, and if you are, it would benefit both partners to be there.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and casual, and be sure to take a notepad and pen with you if you wish to take additional notes.
When is it?
Saturday, 30 January 2016 from 13:00 to 17:00.
Where is it?
Gooderson Fabz Garden Hotel and Conference Centre, 76 Concourse Crescent, Fourways, Johannesburg.
How much is it?
R550 per person/couple. Click here to book your spot.
For more information
For more information on the Build My Relationship Workshop, click here.