Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
Tony C Says:
Ten of us, all pensioners, had lunch at this excellent restaurant. We sat on the lawn in a lovely garden. Some had the chicken pie which they said was delicious. The rest of us had lamb rogan josh. I...
They had 3 options for Mothers Day: breakfast, high tea and lunch. We chose the set menu lunch. It was excellent. The kids had a separate menu. Food was tasty and really good. The buffet dessert was...
Christo K Says:
If you go to Buitengeluk, try one of the tables outside next to the water fountain. You can see the swans swim by, look at the fish in the pond or at the birds making their nest. We enjoy having...