Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Hit Musical, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
Christo K Says:
If you go to Buitengeluk, try one of the tables outside next to the water fountain. You can see the swans swim by, look at the fish in the pond or at the birds making their nest. We enjoy having...
William G Says:
Sitting next to the water watching the fountain water spray made for a relaxing peaceful surround to have classic breakfast with tea. A great venue for champagne parties and English teas.
This superb venue with its tranquil gardens and a small lake with swans is an ideal venue for breakfasts, lunches, afternoon teas , functions, and weddings. Menu choices have something for...