Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Firstly its Spring and we could sit in the garden and not freeze inside their cavernous restaurant in mid-winter, as we did in June this year. The waitrons were run off their feet because its the...
Beginning of Spring, the sun was shining, the weather was perfect and the restaurant setting was ideal.
William G Says:
We went for brunch with friends in this pleasant tranquil garden watched the duck and cormorants over the water. Bit cold and would have liked to sit in the sun but they were mowing the grass. We...