The Bushman Rock Country Lodge and Spa is a serves as an ideal destination for that special weekend break away. With a Kalahari theme, patrons get to experience the authentic dessert textures and fragrances, the tranquility of running water, the gentle feel of a breeze and the sounds of nature.
They have a variety of spa packages on offer, ranging from full or half day packages, packages for groups of friends and even packages for mothers to be.
Their website has an array of specials for couples and weddings. And if that wasn’t enough, the have a fully operating mobile spa that offers massages at events and corporate environments.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Irene Village Market
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
- Robert Kiyosaki coming to South Africa at National Achievers Congress
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- Winter Warmer Deals To Keep The Chill At Bay This Season
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- Hire A Vintage Car For Your Wedding Day
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
Bushman’s Rock Spa is situated just outside Pretoria at the Bushman’s Rock Country Lodge, Kameeldrift East.
Venue Name:Bushman Rock Spa
Bushman’s Rock Country Lodge & Spa
Plot 570 Wewer Road
Opening Hours:Tuesday - Saturday: 08h30 - 17h30
Price Range:R400 - R2,900 (prices vary according to treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
Paul C Says:
We recently got married at a place near by. We had sent an email with our amended booking requirements and received an amended invoice. We didn't double check the dates on the invoice so when some of...
Wide variety to choose from but only one size available. Ladies and children need a smaller size. Would help if owners could have a look at this. Menu does have other items to choose from but if...
Jackie B Says:
We booked this accommodation a while back and was recommended there lovely food at there restaurant, unfortunately there main restaurant has closed down (which they never told us until the day...