School is out and nowhere to go?
Situated in Muldersdrift only 30 minutes from both Jo’burg and Pretoria, Bush Willow Tented Camp offers a unique and ‘different’ experience. The small tented camp is built in a sector of Glenburn lodge which is surrounded by indigenous bush, at the foot of the Swartkops Mountains, on the banks of the Blaauwbank River.
Accommodation comprises of ten large comfortable walk-in tents, sleeping between four and six people each, including hot indoor showers and a small kitchenette. All meals are prepared and enjoyed in the thatched boma area where you can relax with a glass of wine whilst the tantalizing smells of your food grilling on the braai drift past you.
Included in the activities available are:
– hiking trails in the Swartkops Mountains
– heated swimming pool
– bird watching
– volley ball
– self catering at boma
– recreation room with big screen television, pool table, ping-pong, and more
– horse riding and guided hikes can be arranged.
Don’t miss this chance to enjoy the outdoors without all the effort. A perfect idea for the school holidays!
The list below is a guide line on what you should bring with for your camping getaway:
– Bedding (Sleeping bag and Pillow)
– Torch and Batteries
– Food and Beverages
– Lock and Key
– First Aid Supplies
– Cell phone and charger for emergencies
– Plates, Drinking glasses, Bowls Cups / Mugs, Knifes and Forks, Spoons
– Cleaning materials
– Ice and Cooler box
– Firewood / Charcoal / Firelighter and Matches
– Camping clothes Jersey / Dry Mac, Hiking shoes / tekkies / strops, Hat
– Camera / Film, Binoculars
– Towels, Swimming costume
– Mosquito repellent
– Sporting equipment
– Water bottles
– Pens and writing paper
– Plastic bag for wet clothing
– Any special medication ***
For more information visit the website alongside or contact the details alongside.