Café Boutique is stylish, modern and sophisticated, creating an inviting ‘one of a kind’ ambience. Every meal is prepared with love and attention to detail, ensuring utmost quality. You can expect the finest quality of Lavazza coffee, stunning wine or champagne plus exquisite eats and treats. Excellent service is one of the main aims of Café Boutique. It’s the perfect place for hosting children’s events, parties, showers or a lazy weekend meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Café Boutique is located in Dainfern Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Café Boutique
Dainfern Square Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol & Broadacres Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h00 – 19h00 Saturday: 08h00 – 18h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 16h00
Price Range:R160 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café