Cafe De La Crème shows off a light meal menu offering breads, cakes, pastries, wraps a variety of Turkish and Greek inspired sandwiches, moussaka and meat dishes for lunch and dinner. Set in the corner of Melville, this bakery is a great spot to indulge in a quick lunch or quiet coffee. One side of the restaurant serves amazing confectionery, while the other half is a tea room style restaurant.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
- Fashion Boutiques In 44 Stanley
- Halloween ComicFest
Cafe De La Creme is a relaxed coffee shop and bakery set in the heart of Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 81 reviews
De la Crème holds a special place in my heart. I've been living in South Africa since 2010, arriving with a suitcase and a violin into Melville, and making it my permanent home. What is more...
Jan M Says:
Our first meal, starting our trip through SA in Johannesburg. We where not in de mood for a heave meaty meal after our flight and for us this place was perfect.We had a perfect fresh light meal and a...
The little cafe and bakery In Melville is a very pleasant place to stop for lunch or for a coffee. We enjoyed a really great cafe latte and some delicious ginger cookies, Too bad it was our last...