Café Picobella Trattoria shows off a trattoria-style menu, full of Italian country-style cuisine. Their menu offers a roasted butternut and gorgonzola pot, calamari ripleni, Anti pasti platter, pork a la milanese and their famous pizzas, which are freshly baked in a mosaic clad pizza oven. The restaurant also shows off a mouth watering dessert menu. Café Picobella Trattoria has a nostalgic 50s bar area style look, that complements the warm welcoming surroundings.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Café Picobella Trattoria is a family-run restaurant located in trendy Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 96 reviews
Simple but excellent proper Wood fired Pizza. Strong coffee. Nice and laid back, and your small dog is welcome. We are never disappointed with the food or service. Well worn decor, but well executed...
Such a nice place, in my opinion the best one in the neighborhood. High quality meals, excellent staff, diversity on the menu and, last but not least, fair price. Congratulations!
Kayleigh F Says:
I’m going to say that it was a happy accident that led us to eat at Picobella ...apparently very few restaurants in Melville open on a Sunday evening (unless we were just unlucky that day) yet...