At Camelot Spa (the Regent), what is obvious is a sense of luxury and originality to a complete destination spa. Set in the business and busy hub of Sandton, the award winning Camelot Spa at the Regent hosts a classic and elegant nature along with a modern twist while exerting a sense of warmth and wellness comfort.
This Spa centre is also a Wellness centre that aims to enhance patrons wellness experience by conducting complimentary Body Treatments options. Their elegant four spa and wellness rooms offer relaxation and treatment methods that any patron would ideally like to be part of.
The Spa also contains a gym, indoor & outdoor pool, outdoor relax area and a cafe serving up delicious healthy cuisine. This renonwed spa within The Regent building is a definite must-visit destination, being serene and comforting in a busy city.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
Camelot Spa at The Regent, is one of Camelot Spa’s branches and is located on the busy upmarket area of Sandton, The Regent Building, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Camelot Spa At The Regent
The Regent Ground Floor
21 West Road South
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday: By Appointment
Price Range:R310 - R2,360 (prices vary according to the duration and type of treatment)
Type of Pamper:Pamper