At Camelot Spa (the Regent), what is obvious is a sense of luxury and originality to a complete destination spa. Set in the business and busy hub of Sandton, the award winning Camelot Spa at the Regent hosts a classic and elegant nature along with a modern twist while exerting a sense of warmth and wellness comfort.
This Spa centre is also a Wellness centre that aims to enhance patrons wellness experience by conducting complimentary Body Treatments options. Their elegant four spa and wellness rooms offer relaxation and treatment methods that any patron would ideally like to be part of.
The Spa also contains a gym, indoor & outdoor pool, outdoor relax area and a cafe serving up delicious healthy cuisine. This renonwed spa within The Regent building is a definite must-visit destination, being serene and comforting in a busy city.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Camelot Spa at The Regent, is one of Camelot Spa’s branches and is located on the busy upmarket area of Sandton, The Regent Building, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Camelot Spa At The Regent
The Regent Ground Floor
21 West Road South
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday: By Appointment
Price Range:R310 - R2,360 (prices vary according to the duration and type of treatment)
Type of Pamper:Pamper