Campus Square is a 14 year old convenience store that is usually frequented by students of the University of Johannesburg campus. The centre offers food, shopping, and convenience all under one roof. Some of the main shops include Pick n Pay and Woolworths, as well as restaurants such as News Café, Rocomammas (amongst others) and fashion/lifestyle retailers to meet the needs of the wide range of shoppers who frequent Campus Square.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Campus Square is a 19,000 m² shopping centre conveniently situated next to the University of Johannesburg (Kingsway), Melville.
Venue Name:Campus Square
Corner Kingsway & University Road, Auckland Park, Melville, 2092, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 – 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 14h00