Are you of the preference of visiting restaurants/ cafés owned by people who have a passion not only for food and people, but for the entire dining experience as well? If so then look no further than Cecilia’s Carmella’s On The Square. Carmella’s started off as a small coffee shop but over the years has grown. One thing Carmella’s prides itself on is their outstanding customer service. The restaurant/ café is like a bit of a community of its own. Having coffee at Carmella’s is nothing like the typical coffee shop experience, Carmella’s coffee experience is like a home away from home. Definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Carmella’s On The Square is located in Cedar Square, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 28 reviews
Bongie K Says:
Small coffee shop in Fourways Cedar Square, serves light lunches and really nice fresh cakes and smoothies. Service could be slightly better, speed of serving customer. Otherwise very nice place
Eric T Says:
We had a light lunch at the eatery and really enjoyed the experience. The menu is limited but the quality is excellent and the service is very good. The eatery does not serve alcohol. Carmella's is...
Our food was good and the service was friendly. The portions are generous and the food was definitely made to order, as we ordered. They even made me a fresh cappacino after I had to leave to sort...