Are you of the preference of visiting restaurants/ cafés owned by people who have a passion not only for food and people, but for the entire dining experience as well? If so then look no further than Cecilia’s Carmella’s On The Square. Carmella’s started off as a small coffee shop but over the years has grown. One thing Carmella’s prides itself on is their outstanding customer service. The restaurant/ café is like a bit of a community of its own. Having coffee at Carmella’s is nothing like the typical coffee shop experience, Carmella’s coffee experience is like a home away from home. Definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
Carmella’s On The Square is located in Cedar Square, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
Rory B Says:
As a family we didn’t want to eat at a restaurant we had been to before and I liked the look of this healthy looking restaurant. The food was incredible and decently priced! Am going back there this...
Tanya H Says:
Good portions, great tasting food and variety. Service is excellent and very friendly. Good location
Nicole R Says:
My best stop off spot for a divine toasted sammie and the best yes THE BEST cake and sweet treats ever! Give it a try and they have recently expanded inside seating so no fear of the cold but the...