Are you of the preference of visiting restaurants/ cafés owned by people who have a passion not only for food and people, but for the entire dining experience as well? If so then look no further than Cecilia’s Carmella’s On The Square. Carmella’s started off as a small coffee shop but over the years has grown. One thing Carmella’s prides itself on is their outstanding customer service. The restaurant/ café is like a bit of a community of its own. Having coffee at Carmella’s is nothing like the typical coffee shop experience, Carmella’s coffee experience is like a home away from home. Definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Carmella’s On The Square is located in Cedar Square, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Tanya H Says:
Good portions, great tasting food and variety. Service is excellent and very friendly. Good location
Nicole R Says:
My best stop off spot for a divine toasted sammie and the best yes THE BEST cake and sweet treats ever! Give it a try and they have recently expanded inside seating so no fear of the cold but the...
Went to Carmella's today after a spa day and I had the most amazing mussel pot! I was given 17 mussels, which I think is awesome and so worth the R89 I paid for the meal! Delicious and the service...