Are you of the preference of visiting restaurants/ cafés owned by people who have a passion not only for food and people, but for the entire dining experience as well? If so then look no further than Cecilia’s Carmella’s On The Square. Carmella’s started off as a small coffee shop but over the years has grown. One thing Carmella’s prides itself on is their outstanding customer service. The restaurant/ café is like a bit of a community of its own. Having coffee at Carmella’s is nothing like the typical coffee shop experience, Carmella’s coffee experience is like a home away from home. Definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
Carmella’s On The Square is located in Cedar Square, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
성하 최 Says:
Came to stop by during lunch break and ordered a salmon and crumbed prawn salad R99 which I thought was quite pricey. It came and went! Food was extremely fresh and amazimg quality. I love taking...
I took one of my reps here for lunch last week. I found it very pricey (for what you get) and the food was average. The 1st cappuccino was very strong and delish and the 2nd watery and horrid. So...
David B Says:
We often stop here for either breakfast or lunch. Great menu, perfect hosts. Use it for both Business breakfasts and family meals. Order for a dinner party and try their magical chicken pie!