On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
- Win A Fundraising Event At The Barnyard Theatre!
- Guide To Baby's First Haircut For Dad
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 160 reviews
Restaurants in Carnival City are being upgraded with some name changes, not all of them are finished yet. We regularly visited the Matsuya Chinese Restaurant for Teppenyaki dinners, where you sit...
Carnival is always a great place to go for special occasions or the normal "dinner date. Hardly any bad experiences!
Excellent ambience unlimited entertainment brilliant slots and roulette tables and restaurants to appease every palate. Above all the staff are fantastic.lots of children games rooms and a ster...