On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 143 reviews
Ane M Says:
The casino is great entertainment for all age groups but needs to be revamped a bit.The trolley guy who sells drinks for R10.00 good idea,real value for money. But after having gambled the whole...
This is a decent casino with good shows that come into their venue from time to time. A little bit dated, but good for gambling and shows.
Very nice facility well kept gardens and a lot to do if you are a go getter. Lots of activities for the kids and things to do. What we did like is the selection of restaurant's under one roof. For...