On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- An Evening With Samthing Soweto
- Calling All Daredevils!
- Johannesburg International Mozart Festival
- Ultra South Africa 2017
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Why Not Join A Sports Club In The City?
- Where To Find Festive Holiday Fun For The Kids This December
- The Cosmo Experience New Years Eve Party
- Five Aftercare Centres In Joburg
- Unusual Extramural Activities For Your Kids
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 139 reviews
Carnival City is a great place with lots of games for the kids. Unfortunately, there's very little for adults, except casino. I love to go there once in while.
The casino vey nice, eating places great and entertainment awesome. We dine at Harvest grill and wine. Excellent food, friendly and very good experience.
I have been going to Carnival for many years now but lately it is always under construction and the décor is outdated and it is dark and smelly and you cant complain about service because there is...