On entering the casino for the first time, one is almost swept away by the carnival atmosphere with large circus tents, roller-coaster models, clown paintings on the walls and jesters.
The casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. There are 1750 different intelligent card slot machines to choose from and 60 high-tech tables, tended to by croupiers. Both smoking and non-smoking areas as well as an exclusive Club Privé are on offer. Carnival City offers patrons a wide selection of restaurants, bars, and shops for every occasion, to ensure that there is something at the Carnival City Casino and Entertainment World for every gambler, seasoned or new.
To find out more about Carnival City Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Snuggle Buddies
- The 411 On Car Seats
- Most-Loved Local Kids' Clothing Brands
- Our Top Kids' Furniture Stores
- Where to Get Your Custom-Designed Wedding Dress Made
- Must-Know Local Fashion Designers
- Baby-Proof Your Home
- WIN Something Delicious From The Biltong Board
- Get Ready For "Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2" Heading To Cinemas This May
- 2017 Mother’s Day Lunches in the City
- Mommy Influencer: Chatting With Vanilla Blonde's Bailey Schneider
Venue Name:Carnival City Gaming & Entertainment
Cnr Century and Elsburg Road
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 157 reviews
Logan N Says:
It is good to get away from home and watch a game on the very big screens they have at the sportsbar. The service is good, the atmosphere is great, and there is a variety of light meals to choose...
Sonette V Says:
Good to see that they are renovating , bathrooms thou need a little more attention. as well as the service , and speed of service for people playing slots. Not a lot of staff available at tellers...
CARNIVAL CITY is an overall entertainment destination for everyone, young or old with family, friends or just moving solo. There variety of Food Courts give individuals choices to enjoy their meal...