At Casa Mia, relax and allow them to co-ordinate your special day, professionally and punctually.
The following can be arranged at Casa Mia:
Pastor, beautician, hairstylist, flower and candle arrangements, musicians and DJ, additional dècor, theme weddings, photographers, wedding cakes and gifts.
Theme weddings include Spanish, Zen, African, Sea Breeze, Medieval, Tropical, Fairy tale and many more.
“Viva Espana” Hall
This facility can seat 80 to 300 guests including a dance floor.
A fireplace warms up the winter nights and creates a wonderful atmosphere. The roof is fully draped which is included in the venue hire. The hall has its own Spanish style Cantina for a cash bar or limited bar facility.
– Co-ordination and planning of the wedding function.
– One hour professional consultation on décor, flowers, menus etc. and follow up meeting.
– Bridal Suite for preparation and overnight with picnic breakfast.
– Setting of Garden Gazebo with drapes and floor or setting of chapel. (Your choice of ceremony)
– Red carpet and register table.
– Arch in garden setup draped with Ivy and white net.
– Podium with candles in chapel, kneel bench and ring cushion.
– Glass bowl with stand for rose petals
– Waiters for preparation, serving starters and cleaning up afterwards.
– Chairs, round tables with white table cloths (other colours available) and your choice of organza overlay.
– Cake table and main table decorated with organza and fairy lights.
– Gift table and sherry table at the dam or in the garden.
– Crockery, cutlery, glasses and serviettes.
– Décor in hall – including fairy lights inside and drapes in the roof.
– Table numbers and board for guest list.
– 40 bamboo torches around dam area and paths or in garden reception.
– Fireplace (wood included) and gas heaters for winter weddings or functions.
– Parking attendants and security.
The Bridal Suite is free of charge and includes a secluded bush garden and picnic breakfast. The Bridal Suite is situated next to the sauna and swimming pool and these facilities are available for use of the bridal couple.
Casa Mia recommend a garden wedding due to the beautiful setting and fountains
of their garden. The garden wedding can seat up to 300 guests and includes a red carpet, romantic Gazebo, podium and chairs with white covers (additional) as well as several arches that add to the final touch.
They also have a rustic Church Bell to announce your wedding!