Founded in 1987 by Ronnie Dick, the ever popular Steak Ranch concept has a strong family tradition with traditional booth seating and a comprehensive menu selection. The Grill House is reminiscent in style of a private dining room with white table cloths and offers a menu featuring the best of the best. The Bistro encompasses a modern and relaxed dining ambience, with a menu featuring popular Cattle Baron favourites, with some new innovations added to our culinary traditions.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
Cattle Baron is renowned for its mouth-watering steaks. The secret the restaurant’s success lies in the preparation and maturation of its meat. Their perfectly-aged grain-fed beef is wet-aged, ensuring that the steaks are consistently juicy, tender and full of flavour.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
We recently visited Cattle Baron to celebrate our Moms birthday... 8 out of the 10 orders were wrong... Ribs came cold on the plate. The place mats when wiped were so dirty.... The restaurant was...
This is a true Steakhouse. The steak was so succulent and well done. I could not stop eating the steak and also tasted my partners chicken and it was lovely. I enjoyed the vibe and service.
We had a fairly good steak, and the addition of chips and vegetables was a nice addition. Not a restaurant a would go to regularly, but nice enough.