Founded in 1987 by Ronnie Dick, the ever popular Steak Ranch concept has a strong family tradition with traditional booth seating and a comprehensive menu selection. The Grill House is reminiscent in style of a private dining room with white table cloths and offers a menu featuring the best of the best. The Bistro encompasses a modern and relaxed dining ambience, with a menu featuring popular Cattle Baron favourites, with some new innovations added to our culinary traditions.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
- Pop Up Yoga - The Fairway
- The Man Behind Fresh Earth Food Store
- Explore, Discover And Play With Barni
- Pop vs Rock
- World Food Day
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
Cattle Baron is renowned for its mouth-watering steaks. The secret the restaurant’s success lies in the preparation and maturation of its meat. Their perfectly-aged grain-fed beef is wet-aged, ensuring that the steaks are consistently juicy, tender and full of flavour.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
The food was okay but such a long wait , waiter was excellent , food was served hot, clearing tables next to us and stacking chairs was a little noisy and lasted a long time ,my tummy not feeling to...
Food was excellent with the steaks being so succulent, tasty and generous sized. However, service was disappointing, in fact strange in that our main courses were brought before the starters and so...
Always a fantastic experience. They have fantastic steaks. The house salad is divine and not the average boring salad. You get veggies with any mains on top of your starch