Founded in 1987 by Ronnie Dick, the ever popular Steak Ranch concept has a strong family tradition with traditional booth seating and a comprehensive menu selection. The Grill House is reminiscent in style of a private dining room with white table cloths and offers a menu featuring the best of the best. The Bistro encompasses a modern and relaxed dining ambience, with a menu featuring popular Cattle Baron favourites, with some new innovations added to our culinary traditions.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
Cattle Baron is renowned for its mouth-watering steaks. The secret the restaurant’s success lies in the preparation and maturation of its meat. Their perfectly-aged grain-fed beef is wet-aged, ensuring that the steaks are consistently juicy, tender and full of flavour.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
This is a true Steakhouse. The steak was so succulent and well done. I could not stop eating the steak and also tasted my partners chicken and it was lovely. I enjoyed the vibe and service.
We had a fairly good steak, and the addition of chips and vegetables was a nice addition. Not a restaurant a would go to regularly, but nice enough.
The food was okay but such a long wait , waiter was excellent , food was served hot, clearing tables next to us and stacking chairs was a little noisy and lasted a long time ,my tummy not feeling to...