Founded in 1987 by Ronnie Dick, the ever popular Steak Ranch concept has a strong family tradition with traditional booth seating and a comprehensive menu selection. The Grill House is reminiscent in style of a private dining room with white table cloths and offers a menu featuring the best of the best. The Bistro encompasses a modern and relaxed dining ambience, with a menu featuring popular Cattle Baron favourites, with some new innovations added to our culinary traditions.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- #SupportLocal: We Attended A Conversations With Niki” Coffee Morning
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- The Weekend Market Movie Night
- The Stables Easter Market
- Get Ready For Autumn At The SHF Sofa Sale This Weekend
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- CrankChaos 2018 Is Almost Here
- Mid-Level Website Developer and Designer
- The Fussy Vegan Brings Good Food
- The Great Mind Behind Katu Vellies
- The Epitome of Art: Tumelo Ntja
Cattle Baron is renowned for its mouth-watering steaks. The secret the restaurant’s success lies in the preparation and maturation of its meat. Their perfectly-aged grain-fed beef is wet-aged, ensuring that the steaks are consistently juicy, tender and full of flavour.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
We recently visited Cattle Baron to celebrate our Moms birthday... 8 out of the 10 orders were wrong... Ribs came cold on the plate. The place mats when wiped were so dirty.... The restaurant was...
This is a true Steakhouse. The steak was so succulent and well done. I could not stop eating the steak and also tasted my partners chicken and it was lovely. I enjoyed the vibe and service.
We had a fairly good steak, and the addition of chips and vegetables was a nice addition. Not a restaurant a would go to regularly, but nice enough.